NEET 2020 Exam Date
NEET Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must not carry:
- textual material (printed or written)
- bits of papers
- Geometry/Pencil Box
- Plastic Pouch, Calculator
- Pen, Scale, Writing Pad, & Eraser
- Pen Drives
- Calculator, Log Table
- Electronic Pen/Scanner, & many more.
- The candidates must not carry communication devices like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band, etc.
- The candidates must not carry other items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap Watch/Wrist Watch, Bracelet, Camera, etc.
- The candidates must not carry any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle, tea, coffee, cold drinks, etc.
- The candidates who are suffering from diabetes can carry eatables like sugar tablets/fruits (banana/apple/orange) and transparent water bottle with prior intimation. But they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolate, sandwich, and others.
NEET 2020 Syllabus
- Physics: It includes Laws of Motion, Electrostatic, Electromagnetic Waves, Electronic Devices, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Properties of Bulk Matter, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, & many more.
- Chemistry: It includes some basic concept of chemistry, Equilibrium, Hydrogen, Electro Chemistry, Surface Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, p-Block Elements, & many more.
- Biology: It includes Human Physiology, Plant Physiology, Reproduction, Ecology & Environment, Cell Structure and Function, Diversity in Living World, Biology and Human Welfare, & many more.
NEET Exam Pattern
Preparation Tips for NEET 2020
About NEET Test Series Event
Dr Vinit Kumar is a Educational Consultant for India & Abroad with more than 18 Years of Experience. He has an extensive background guiding & assisting medical students to find the best university as per their budget. ✔3500+ Students ✔15 Countries ✔MBBS, MBA, PG, UG ✔100% Commitment ✔Education Loan ✔Job Placements