2020 MBBS FEE STRUCTURE IN INDIA AND ABROAD
- Why Study MBBS in Abroad?
- Advantages of studying MBBS in Abroad
- Important information before starting MBBS in abroad
- Tenure of MBBS abroad
- Requirements for studying MBBS Abroad 2020-2021
MBBS is one of the most popular career paths as MBBS course is an immensely valued degree or course across the globe. MBBS from Abroad is economical as compare to India and it is totally worth to study MBBS in abroad with top MCI approved medical universities or colleges with affordable fee structure and without any donation for MBBS admission in different countries.
MBBS in abroad is a great option for every medical student, especially for Indians. There are around 10,000 Indian students who get admission to MBBS abroad every year. The number of Indian students keeps increasing to study MBBS abroad as the quality of education is extremely high.
Why Study MBBS in Abroad?
In India, there is a lot of competition for MBBS. Studying MBBS offers a golden opportunity for these students to attain their aim. The following reasons stimulate students to get admission in MBBS abroad:
Advantages of studying MBBS in Abroad
- MBBS abroad at a reasonable fee: The students who wish to study MBBS in abroad can get the best quality education at a reasonable fee of 15-25 Lakhs INR.
- No requirement for donation or capitation fee: Indian universities/colleges take a huge amount of donation or capitation fees excluding the yearly tuition fee. But this is not the case in the top medical universities/colleges abroad.
- No need for entrance test to get admission: For studying MBBS in Abroad, the students need to get a minimum of 50% in their 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. They don’t even require clearing an entrance examination like IELTS & TOEFL.
- Best world-class infrastructure: Medical universities abroad provide world-class Infrastructure with all the latest equipment.
- No language problem: Medical universities abroad use the English language as the medium of education. It is not compulsory for students to learn the local language of the country to study MBBS in that country.
- Availability of hostel: Every medical colleges in abroad offer comfortable hostel accommodation to all its students and they also provide offer Indian food.
Important information before starting MBBS in abroad
There are various factors that students need to keep in mind before starting MBBS abroad as they help the students to plan their stay abroad:
- MBBS course starts either in September or in October in most of the foreign countries.
- It is necessary that students must apply a few weeks before this time duration.
- The students must have some knowledge of the infrastructure offered by abroad universities/colleges.
- Some universities offer a scholarship to study MBBS abroad so it is better to apply for these universities on time.
Tenure of MBBS abroad
The following information about the tenure of the MBBS course helps the students to plan study MBBS abroad:
- The duration of the MBBS course in most top universities/colleges is for six years.
- The last year is usually kept for an internship.
- A good base is created for the students in the first 2 years. This assists the students to imbibe the medical education in the later years.
- The students will get practical knowledge as they will also practice in certain hospitals.
- Senior doctors are available who guide the students.
Requirements for studying MBBS Abroad 2020-2021
The Indian students should fulfill some essential requirements for taking MBBS Admission in foreign countries and these are as follows:
- The students should have science in their 12th standard and should have an aggregate of 50% marks in physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- The students should be at least 17 years of age to take MBBS admission in abroad.
- The students should also qualify for the NEFT exam with passing marks.
- The students should have English subject in their higher secondary.
- The students must not be more than 25 years of age.