MBBS IN KYRGYZSTAN
Introduction for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan is among the best options for pursuing MBBS abroad for the Indian students at a very low cost. The country has top medical universities and colleges that provide MBBS, MD and other medical degrees. Numerous students from India and other countries internationally apply to the medical universities in Kyrgyzstan to pursue their medical degree. Kyrgyzstan provides quality education and facilities to the MBBS students in their medicals universities and colleges. The medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are accredited by the international medical councils; WHO, MCI, PLAB, FAIMER and UNESCO.
The duration of the complete MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan is 6 years, that is, 5 years+1 year internship at affiliated hospitals. One of the main reason international students are interested in pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is primarily because of the fact that most of the universities provide real life case studies and clinical knowledge during their entire course of the education. High quality of education along with the low cost of tuition fee is another reason for choosing the top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan for MBBS. The MBBS graduates from medical universities in Kyrgyzstan are now working in different parts of the world. Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan will provide myriad opportunities to the Indian Students across the world.
|Last Date to Apply||25th September 2023|
|Eligibility||Students who have 50% marks in PCB in +2 can are eligible to apply in MBBS Universities in Kyrgyzstan|
|NEET Exam||NEET Exam with Minimum passing marks|
|Course Pattern||BS + MD (Doctor of Medicine)|
|Course Duration||5.5 Years (Including Internship)|
|Minimum Course Fees||₹2.5 Lacs/Year|
|Maximum Course Fees||₹5 Lacs/Year|
|Hostel Fees||₹ 1.5 Lacs/Year|
|Hostel Facilities||Indian Foods, Wi-Fi, CCTV Surveillance, Washing Machine, Seprate Hostels for Girls & Boys|
|Time Zone||UTC+6 (KST)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Universities Recognition||NMC (MCI), WHO, WFME, FAIMER|
|NMC (MCI) Approved Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan||15|
|Top Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan||10 (As per Highest MCI Passing Rate)|
|Present Indian Students||1800|
Kyrgyzstan was formally known as the Kyrgyz Republic, located in Central Asia. Kyrgyzstan is a scenic country known for its natural beauty and varied traditions. The Kyrgyz Republic is a landlocked country, surrounded by mountains sharing its borders with Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, and China. The capital of Kyrgyzstan is Bishkek which is the largest city of in the country. Bishkek covers a total area of 49 square miles with an estimated population of around 1,250,000. The climatic conditions of Kyrgyzstan are similar to that of the colder regions up north of India.
Why Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Choosing the right country to pursue a medical degree is a crucial decision for aspiring doctors. Among the plethora of options available, Kyrgyzstan has emerged as an increasingly popular destination for international students, especially for those aiming to study MBBS. Situated in Central Asia, Kyrgyzstan offers a unique blend of high-quality medical education, affordable tuition fees, and a culturally enriching experience. Let's explore the compelling reasons why studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan has become an attractive choice for students worldwide.
- Accredited and Recognized Universities: Kyrgyzstan is home to several reputable medical universities that are recognized by prestigious international bodies such as the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Medical Council of India (MCI). These accreditations ensure that the medical degrees obtained from Kyrgyzstan are globally recognized, allowing graduates to pursue medical careers in various countries around the world.
- Affordable Tuition Fees: One of the most significant advantages of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is the cost-effectiveness. The tuition fees for medical programs in Kyrgyzstan are relatively lower compared to many other countries. This affordability makes it an attractive option for students who seek quality education without burdening themselves with exorbitant expenses.
- English-Medium Education: Most medical universities in Kyrgyzstan offer MBBS courses in the English language. This eliminates the need for students to learn a new language, making the learning process more accessible and enjoyable. English-medium education also opens up opportunities for students from diverse linguistic backgrounds to study together and form a culturally enriching environment.
- Qualified Faculty and Modern Infrastructure: Kyrgyzstan's medical universities boast a highly qualified and experienced faculty, many of whom have international exposure in their respective fields. The universities are equipped with modern infrastructure, state-of-the-art laboratories, and well-equipped hospitals, providing students with an excellent learning environment and ample opportunities for practical training.
- Practical Approach to Learning: The MBBS education in Kyrgyzstan emphasizes a practical approach to learning. Students are provided with hands-on experience in hospitals, clinics, and simulation centers. This practical exposure helps them develop clinical skills, bedside manners, and instills confidence in dealing with real-life medical situations.
- Cultural Diversity and Safety: Kyrgyzstan is known for its warm and welcoming culture. International students find it easy to adapt to the friendly and hospitable environment. The country is considered safe for students, with a low crime rate and a welcoming attitude towards foreigners.
- International Student Community: Kyrgyzstan attracts students from all over the world, creating a diverse and vibrant international student community. Interacting with peers from different countries fosters cross-cultural understanding and lifelong friendships.
- Post-Graduation Opportunities: After completing their MBBS degree, students have various options. They can pursue higher studies, undertake residency programs, or return to their home country to appear for the necessary licensing examinations. The globally recognized medical degree opens doors to promising career opportunities worldwide.
Benefits of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students 2023 - 2024
The benefits of pursuing MBBS in the medical colleges and universities of Kyrgyzstan are as follows:
- The student-teacher ratio is the most favorable, as it will provide each and every student with the attention required from the faculty to mold them into the best doctors.
- Students are not required to qualify any entrance examination for admission in best medical universities of Kyrgyzstan.
- The cost of tuition fees and hostel accommodation is very low as compared to other countries on the continent. In fact, Kyrgyzstan provides the best medical cost with the lowest fee structure in the whole of Asia.
- The students get a lot of opportunities to participate in international conferences and seminars, which gives an opportunity to the students to interact with other international students.
- There are many extra-curricular activities in the medical campuses that will help in developing the skills of the students.
- The admission processes in the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are hassle-free and easy.
Top 10 Universities to Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy (KSMA)
- International School of Medicine (ISM)
- Jalal-Abad State University (JASU)
- Osh State University Medical Faculty
- Asian Medical Institute (ASMI)
- Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University (KRSU)
- I.K. Akhunbaev Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- Kyrgyz State Medical Institute of Postgraduate Education
- Bishkek Academy of Finance and Economics Medical Faculty
- Jalal-Abad State University Medical Faculty
MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan for 2023 Admission
|Kyrgyzstan Medical University||Fees/Year||Hostel/Month|
|Kyrgyz State Medical Academy (KSMA)||₹2.8 lac||₹18,000|
|International School of Medicine (ISM)||₹2.5 lac||₹18,000|
|Jalal-Abad State University (JASU)||₹3.2 lac||₹18,000|
|Osh State University Medical Faculty||₹3.6 lac||₹18,000|
|Asian Medical Institute (ASMI)||₹3.3 lac||₹18,000|
|Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University (KRSU)||₹4 lac||₹18,000|
|I.K. Akhunbaev Kyrgyz State Medical Academy||₹3.4 lac||₹18,000|
|Kyrgyz State Medical Institute of Postgraduate Education||₹3.7 lac||₹18,000|
|Bishkek Academy of Finance and Economics Medical Faculty||₹3.5 lac||₹18,000|
|Jalal-Abad State University Medical Faculty||₹3.5 lac||₹18,000|
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Syllabus
MD Course Syllabus
The MD courses offer a comprehensive curriculum similar to the Indian MBBS program, providing Indian students with excellent opportunities to gain in-depth knowledge in the field of medicine. The syllabus covers a wide range of topics, including the complexities of the human body and medical challenges. As part of their training, candidates are required to visit various government and private hospitals for hands-on medical practice, starting from the second year. In the later stages of the course, students have the privilege to work under the guidance of experienced senior doctors, gaining practical experience and expertise.
|First Term||Second Term||Third Term||Fourth Term|
|Histology||General Pathology||Radiology||Legal Medicine|
|Physiology||Clinical Pathology||Surgery- II||Paediatrics|
|History of Medicine||Surgery||Dermatology||Medicine|
|Preventive and Communicative||Paediatrics-I||Advanced Pathology||Surgery|
|Bioethics||Neuroscience II||Cardiology||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Neuroscience||Pharmacology||Obstetrics and Gynecology||Nil|
Requirements for MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan 2023 - 2024
The following are the requirements for MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan:
- A birth certificate as an age proof s mandatory.
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets.
- Passport size photo.
- Valid passport with 18 months of validity.
- Student VISA is mandatory.
- A no objection certificate.
- Report of HIV test.
- Banks statements are required for the submission.
- Posses the MBBS fees of Kyrgyzstan 2023 - 2024.
- Medical certificates for fitness proofs.
- Invitation letter from concerned university.
- Approved documents from the Ministry External Affairs.
- Criminal verification certificate.
- Health insurance certificate.
- Travel insurance certificate.
MBBS Education System in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan has emerged as a popular destination for international students, especially those aspiring to pursue a career in medicine. The country offers a high standard of medical education with affordable tuition fees, making it an attractive option for students from around the world. The MBBS education system in Kyrgyzstan is well-structured, comprehensive, and on par with international standards, providing students with an excellent foundation for a successful medical career.
Duration of MBBS Program: The MBBS program in Kyrgyzstan typically has a duration of 5 to 6 years, depending on the university. The curriculum is designed to equip students with a solid understanding of medical science and practical skills necessary to become competent medical professionals.
Medium of Instruction: Most medical universities in Kyrgyzstan offer MBBS courses in English. This makes it convenient for international students, including those from India, to study in a language they are comfortable with and eliminates the need for learning the local language.
Curriculum and Syllabus: The MBBS curriculum in Kyrgyzstan is comprehensive and covers a wide range of medical subjects. The first few years of the program focus on building a strong foundation in basic medical sciences such as Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Microbiology, and Pharmacology. In the subsequent years, students delve deeper into clinical subjects, including Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and more.
Practical Training: The MBBS education system in Kyrgyzstan places significant emphasis on practical training to ensure that students develop essential clinical skills. Universities have well-equipped laboratories, hospitals, and simulation centers where students gain hands-on experience under the guidance of experienced faculty.
Clinical Rotations: During the clinical years, students are required to undergo clinical rotations in different departments of affiliated hospitals. These rotations give them exposure to real-life patient cases, enabling them to apply their theoretical knowledge in practical settings. It also helps in developing their communication and patient-care skills.
Examinations and Assessments: Universities conduct regular assessments and examinations to evaluate students' academic progress. These assessments include written exams, practical exams, viva voce, and clinical skills evaluations. Students must pass these exams to progress to the next year of their MBBS program.
Internship: Upon successful completion of the MBBS program, students are required to undergo a compulsory one-year internship in Kyrgyzstan or their home country. During the internship, students work in hospitals and healthcare settings, gaining hands-on experience and applying their medical knowledge in real patient care.
Recognition and Accreditation: Medical universities in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by prestigious organizations like the World Health Organization (WHO), the Medical Council of India (MCI), and the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG). This recognition allows graduates to practice medicine in various countries, including India, after fulfilling the necessary licensing requirements.
Scholarships for Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Studying medicine abroad, especially in countries like Kyrgyzstan, has become an appealing option for many aspiring medical students. Kyrgyzstan offers excellent medical education at a fraction of the cost compared to many other countries. To further support and encourage talented students, the Kyrgyzstan government and various institutions provide scholarships for studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. These scholarships not only make medical education more accessible but also open doors for students to explore a new culture and gain valuable international exposure.
Kyrgyzstan Government Scholarships: The Kyrgyzstan government offers scholarships to international students, including Indian students, who wish to pursue MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. These scholarships cover tuition fees, accommodation, and other living expenses. To be eligible for these scholarships, students must meet certain academic criteria and demonstrate a strong commitment to a career in medicine.
University Scholarships: Many medical universities in Kyrgyzstan provide scholarships to outstanding students based on their academic achievements. These scholarships are a way for the universities to attract and retain top talents. Students can inquire about scholarship opportunities directly with the university they plan to apply to for MBBS studies.
Bilateral Scholarships: Some countries have bilateral agreements with Kyrgyzstan, offering scholarships to students from these countries. These scholarships aim to strengthen educational and cultural ties between nations. Indian students may explore whether their country has such agreements with Kyrgyzstan.
Private Scholarships and Foundations: Apart from government and university scholarships, there are private organizations and foundations that offer financial aid to students pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. These scholarships may have specific eligibility criteria and application procedures, and students can seek information from the respective organizations.
Sports and Extracurricular Scholarships: Some universities in Kyrgyzstan offer scholarships to students who excel in sports or other extracurricular activities. These scholarships not only support students' academic journey but also encourage them to develop their talents outside the classroom.
Applying for Scholarships: To apply for scholarships to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, students should research and identify the available options well in advance. Each scholarship may have different requirements and deadlines, so it is essential to carefully read and understand the scholarship guidelines. Students may need to submit various documents, such as academic transcripts, recommendation letters, and a statement of purpose, along with their scholarship application.
Benefits of Scholarships: Scholarships for studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan can significantly reduce the financial burden on students and their families. By receiving financial support, students can focus more on their studies and career goals without worrying about the cost of education. Moreover, studying in a diverse and multicultural environment can broaden students' perspectives and enhance their cross-cultural communication skills.
Visa Procedure for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
The candidates have to fill-in the online application form correctly provided in the websites of the respective MBBS colleges and universities. Then you need to submit all the required documents. The candidates will then get the invitation letter from the respective university. It is at this step that the candidate has to pay the admission fee. Then the student can apply for the visa. And once the visa is in hand one can book the tickets to Kyrgyzstan!
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Advice for Indian students
The following are the advice's for the Indian students in Kyrgyzstan:
- Students should be well-informed about the university or college that s/he has applied for an admission.
- The candidate also must be sure to choose the college that is under their economical standards.
- One should always be cautious of his/her surroundings.
- Avoid company of dangerous people.
- Do not stay outside late in the night.
- Do not travel to places not sure of.
Pro & Cons of Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Some of the challenges faced are the cold climatic condition of Kyrgyzstan but, the central heating systems built in the infrastructures in Kyrgyzstan are very helpful. The easy curriculum and extra-curricular activities might tend to make the student lose interest in his/her studies. The language barrier and the new culture can also be a significant challenge. The pros are the low cost of education along with scholarship provided by the Kyrgyzstani government, good accommodation and canteen facilities. The Kyrgyzstan medical universities are accredited by the medical councils all over the world. It is also easy to apply and enroll. And the job opportunities are massive for a medical student graduated from a Kyrgyzstan medical college.
Career Scope after MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Pursuing an MBBS degree from Kyrgyzstan has become an increasingly popular choice among international students due to the country's affordable education and high-quality medical programs. Aspiring doctors from all over the world are drawn to Kyrgyzstan's reputable medical universities, which offer a globally recognized degree that opens doors to a wide range of career opportunities. Let's explore the promising career scope that awaits students after completing their MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
Residency Programs: After obtaining their MBBS degree, students have the option to pursue post-graduate studies, including residency programs. Residency programs provide specialized training in various medical specialties, such as surgery, pediatrics, gynecology, internal medicine, and more. Completing a residency program allows doctors to gain in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in their chosen field, preparing them for advanced medical practice.
Medical Practice in Home Country: Many international students who complete their MBBS in Kyrgyzstan choose to return to their home country to practice medicine. The globally recognized degree from a reputable medical university in Kyrgyzstan opens doors to various healthcare institutions and private clinics, providing ample opportunities to serve their local communities.
Licensing Examinations: To practice medicine in their home countries, international students need to pass the respective medical licensing examinations. The knowledge and skills acquired during their MBBS studies in Kyrgyzstan prepare them well for these examinations. Many Kyrgyzstan-educated doctors have successfully cleared licensing exams in their home countries and are now practicing as licensed medical professionals.
International Career Opportunities: The MBBS degree from Kyrgyzstan is recognized by prestigious medical councils and organizations worldwide, including the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Medical Council of India (MCI). This recognition enables graduates to explore job opportunities in various countries, making their medical careers truly global.
Further Specialization: Medical graduates can choose to further specialize in their chosen medical field by pursuing post-graduate studies and fellowship programs. Specialization enhances their expertise in a specific area of medicine and opens up advanced career opportunities in research, academics, and specialized medical practice.
Teaching and Research: MBBS graduates from Kyrgyzstan can venture into teaching and research roles in medical universities and research institutions. Sharing knowledge with future medical aspirants and contributing to medical research and advancements can be a fulfilling and rewarding career path.
Public Health and Administration: Medical professionals who wish to contribute to public health and administration can explore opportunities in healthcare management, policy-making, and administration. They can work with government health agencies, NGOs, and international organizations to improve healthcare systems and promote public health initiatives.
MBBS IN KYRGYZSTAN FAQ
How many years in MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
How much does cost MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Which is the best MBBS College in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students?
What are the career options for an Indian student doing an MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Is MBBS in Kyrgyzstan good?
Is NEET required for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?