MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
MBBS in Kazakhstan is a very popular course for medical students because all top medical colleges in Kazakhstan are accredited by the Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization (WHO), UNESCO, and FAIMER. This country holds a unique position among the best-rated countries to study MBBS in Kazakhstan.
The degree from Kazakhstan is globally recognized and highly valued which enables the students to get a practice license in India after clearing the FMGE/MCI exam. MBBS in Kazakhstan offers a great opportunity for Indian students to excel in medicine.
The official language in Kazakhstan is Kazak and Russia but the whole course is conducted in English medium. More than 60,000 medical students take MBBS Admission in Kazakhstan annually. All universities of Kazakhstan provide an affordable and economical course of MBBS. The fee of Kazakhstan medical universities is amounting to 10-20 lakhs.
Kazakhstan is one of the most advanced and developed countries in the central Asia region. It is the 9th largest country in the world and the capital city is Astana. Kazakhstan is famous for its lush landscapes, rustic village sceneries, green valleys, sparkling lakes, and advanced cities such as Almaty and Astana.
It is one of the most traveled tourist destinations in Central Asia and the people in Kazakh are known for their hospitality. The climate in Kazakhstan is extremely continental and very dry. It has cold winters and very hot summers and the hottest month is July. The average temperature in summer is more than 30 degrees Celsius (86 °F) and the average temperature in winter is -20 °C (-4.0 °F).
International Medical School
The International Medical School (IMS), embraces the principle that mirrors the values of the medical profession. IMS is providing “Smart Medicine” program, which is General Medicine- 5 years MD Course in English Medium. This Course is equivalent to M.B.B.S. program in India.
“Smart Medicine” is advanced Medical Degree Program, which will be focused more on Practical Skills & will provide the knowledge in Latest Medical Technologies.
The goal of this program is to generate world class medical doctors, who will be more competent & highly trained. The IMS uses the latest equipment that has all the necessary certificates and licenses. The university consists of high qualified teachers who have specialists in higher professional education and high qualifications. It has developed technical mastery as well as qualities important to tomorrow's physicians: compassion, communication and thoughtful leadership. IMS provides advance knowledge that Develop the skills, in building a new medical education with state-of-the- art medical training tools, simulation suites and interactive small-group rooms that encourage active learning.
The educational leadership of IMS constantly struggles for excellence and incorporates changes in medical knowledge and practice, and treats all members of the learning community with esteem.
Why MBBS Study in Kazakhstan
There are so many countries that provide MBBS course but MBBS in Kazakhstan is beneficial for the students who seeking admission in Kazakhstan medical universities because of the following reasons:
- The capitation fee is not charged from the students to take MBBS Admission in Kazakhstan.
- Kazakhstan is considered to be one of the safest countries for MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- Each Kazakhstan Medical University is recognized by the world’s major organizations such as WHO, MCI, UNESCO, FAIMER.
- Kazakhstan MBBS College provides world-class standards of living which makes MBBS in Kazakhstan effortless.
- The living expense during the MBBS course is quite affordable.
- Kazakhstan Medical Universities adopt a credit hour system approach which is useful for the students while seeking MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- The students can work practically in clinics which are associated by the Kazakhstan Medical universities.
- The students are eligible for MCI conducted screening tests after completing MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- The Indian students can get a student visa easily for studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
- The fee in Kazakhstan MBBS Colleges is quite affordable. The fees is five times lesser than the Indian universities or any other foreign university offering MBBS course.
Benefits of MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian Students 2023 - 2024
- It is easy to get MBBS Admission in Kazakhstan because of the simple procedure for Indian students.
- After completing MBBS in Kazakhstan, students will get the best placement in the renowned college of India.
- Kazakhstan Medical University also provides scholarships to distinction students and to the students who clear the entrance exams with good scores.
- The country is safe for Indian students and they get everything for their survival.
- The students can fulfill their dream of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan with the minimum expense.
- The local language of Kazakhstan is Kazakh and Russian but the whole MBBS course is conducted in the English language.
- Modern teaching techniques with outstanding facilities equipped with the well-established infrastructure
Top Universities for MBBS in Kazakhstan
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty
- Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, Almaty
- JSC Astana Medical University, Astana, Kazakhstan
- JSC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
- Karaganda State Medical University, Karagandy
- Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education, Almaty
- Kazakhstan-Russian Medical University, Almaty
- Kokshetau State University named after Shokan Ualikhanov, Kokshetau
- M. Kozybayev North Kazakhstan State University, Petropavl
- Semey State Medical University, Semey
- University of International Business, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University, Aktobe
Requirements for MBBS Admission in Kazakhstan 2023 - 2024
Indian students need to fulfill some requirements to study MBBS in Kazakhstan such as:
- The students should have aggregate 50% marks in physics, chemistry, and biology in the 12th standard.
- The students should have English subject in their higher secondary.
- The students should be at least 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the admission year.
- The students need to qualify for the NEET entrance examination.
- The students must not be more than 25 years of age.
Visa Procedure for MBBS in Kazakhstan
The students who want to study MBBS in Kazakhstan need a student visa. Therefore, the required documents for getting the Kazakhstan Student’s Visa are as follows:
- Original and photocopies of Passport.
- Original and one photocopy of mark sheets of both 10th & 12th standard.
- Leaving certificate from the previous studying college.
- A medical checkup certificate is also essential
- Passport size photographs
- Birth certificate must be submitted to the concerned authority.
- The students must clear the National Medical Admission Test.
- A code of conduct certificate must be submitted.
- The students must fill the online admission form with their accurate details
- Copy of financials that shows sufficient funds to pay the Kazakhstan MBBS College fees
MBBS in Kazakhstan Advice for Indian students
Following is important information for Indian students:
- It is always better to carry the enrollment credentials and student visa when you step out of the university campus.
- The students can apply for MBBS in Kazakhstan between July and August.
- The students will receive an admission letter from the Kazakhstan medical university within 2 to 4 weeks after the submission of a complete application form.
- Ministry usually takes approx 2 months to issue a student visa.
Pro & Cons of Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
MBBS in Kazakhstan has become quite famous among Indian students who plan to pursue MBBS abroad. Here are various merits to study MBBS in Kazakhstan with fewer demerits:
- Pro of studying in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan Medical University provides both theoretical and practical skills to the students.
- The students have a great chance to get valuable guidance from renowned teaching staff and faculty members.
- The tuition fees and living expenses is much affordable for Indian medical students with high standards of living.
- The MBBS degree that Indian students receive from Kazakhstan colleges has worldwide recognition.
- Excellent weather conditions
- Indian students can easily get Indian foods and cuisines.
- More than 60,000 students take MBBS Admission in Kazakhstan per year.
- Cons of studying in Kazakhstan
- The local language in Kazakhstan is Kazakh and Russia so the students might feel the language as a barrier outside the university campus but the classes are conducted in English medium.
- The students must be careful while choosing the right education consultancy.
- The students need to put extra effort into learning the Kazakh Language after the class.
MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian Students
Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan is one of the best options for the Indian students who desire to study MBBS from abroad as the duration of MBBS in Kazakhstan is only 5 years. It directly saves 1 year of medical students and that year would be helpful for the students to seek an internship or jobs during that time. Apart from this, there are various reasons to study MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian students. Kazakhstan is safe for Indian students and they get everything for their survival while pursuing an MBBS course.
MBBS admission in Kazakhstan medical college has become a new venue for Indian students as the republic of Kazakhstan blooming in the field of medical institutions. Furthermore, Kazakhstan's climatic conditions are favorable. There are approx 5000 Indian understudies who are considering study MBBS in Kazakhstan from MCI approved medical universities. Kazakhstan MBBS fees in top universities/colleges are quite affordable. The fees are five times lesser than the Indian universities or any other foreign university offering an MBBS program.
Specialization by Kazakh Medical Universities
- MBBS Kazakhstan applicants can choose from a variety of medical courses.
- Candidates are given the option of doing an internship in one of the government hospitals.
- You would be able to take 5 years of MBBS education.
- There is the possibility of obtaining MD course facilities for a period of five years.
- Candidates can enroll in a 5-year dentistry program.
- Kazakhstan's medical universities provide four-year pharmacy programs.
Duration of MBBS in Kazakhstan
In Kazakhstan, the time needed to obtain an MBBS degree:
In Kazakhstani universities, the MBBS program takes six years to finish. The internship period at the end of the previous semester is set aside for one year. The living expenses & Kazakhstan MBBS fees for Indian students are very reasonable with high standards of living.
Medium of Teaching in Kazakhstan
- The students can study MBBS in Kazakhstan in English as it is the medium of instruction in top Kazakhstan medical universities/colleges.
- Local languages are also taught to the students.
- It assists students in communicating with locals throughout their internship.
MBBS Education System in Kazakhstan
- Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan has a distinct educational structure that sets it apart from other countries.
- Kazakhstan's medical college adheres to the tertiary education system.
- Universities have advanced research laboratories where medical students can receive excellent training.
- Kazakhstan's universities use the grading scale system. Kazakhstan MBBS fees in the medical universities are amounting to 10 to 20 lakhs.
- Furthermore, Kazakhstan's universities use the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System.
- In MBBS from Kazakhstan, the faculties follow the European Commission's standards and regulations.
- In this country, there are four levels of tertiary education.
Scholarships for Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
The majority of this country's colleges provide candidates the opportunity to apply for scholarships. Candidates from developing nations will be able to apply for a variety of foreign scholarships. The candidates will also be eligible for scholarships from the Kazakhstani government. Furthermore, outstanding students are offered scholarship opportunities for studying MBBS in Kazakhstan.
MBBS Intake in Kazakhstan
Various universities in Kazakhstan have different admissions intakes. In general, most universities in Kazakhstan closed their MBBS admissions procedure by the 15th of July. As a result, it is preferable for MBBS applicants to apply for admission in June 2023. MBBS classes often begin in 2023 August or September in Kazakhstan's medical universities/colleges.
MBBS in Kazakhstan - Is it Safe for Indian Students?
Kazakhstan is one of the safest nations to study MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian students:
- In a survey conducted by the Kazakhstan government, India ranked among the top 50 nations that send a significant number of students to Kazakhstan for pursuing an MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- The Indian students who are now pursuing an MBBS course in Kazakhstan are provided with the necessary security and safety by their government.
PG Options after MBBS in Kazakhstan
Students are allowed to work as MDs in Kazakhstan for five years. As a result, they will have numerous chances to pursue higher education here. The cost of a post-graduate course is also very low. They can even pursue a Ph.D. degree. The cost of the postgraduate course is merely 13, 49, 000 lacs for the candidates.
Career Scope after MBBS in Kazakhstan
Medical students are provided with a wide range of job options. Medical applicants can seek jobs in hospitals after completing the MBBS in Kazakhstan. The student can also apply for higher education. If they wish, they can join any hospital for work.
After completing the degree, several medical institutions offer job placement. You can study for a Ph.D. at one of the country's universities. Indian students can practice medicine in their home country. To begin a career in India, you must pass the NEXT examination with good grades.
MBBS Syllabus in Kazakhstan
The MBBS courses have a syllabus that is fairly similar to the Indian MBBS curriculum. Indian students are given excellent opportunities to get extensive information in the field of medicine. Candidates are educated about the human body's complexity as well as medical difficulties. Candidates must visit various government and private hospitals for medical practice after completing the second year. Candidates have the opportunity to practice under the supervision of senior doctors after completing the sixth semester.
Recognition of Kazakhstan Medical Universities
NMC recognizes all medical institutions in Kazakhstan that offer MBBS programs.
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE)
- FAIMER (The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research)
- Ministry of Education and Science
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- International Medical Education Directory (IMED)
Vacations during MBBS in Kazakhstan
According to the rules of the Kazakhstan Government, here are the vacations gave to the candidates:
- During the winter season, the candidates will have a long vacation.
- The summer holidays are given in the Universities pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian students.
- They will also get the public holidays.
- The students will have a day off for Halloween.
- In Kazakhstan, medical universities offer international fair vacations.
- Aside from that, Kazakhstani institutions provide applicants with any national holidays.
Accommodation Facilities in Kazakhstan
The students who study MBBS in Kazakhstan can have the standard hostel accommodation services available such as:
- International students are housed in six to seven hostels at each medical university.
- Hostels provide housing, meals, and laundry services.
- International students usually pick university hostels that are close to the institution because they are less expensive and save traveling time.
- The students' rooms include a bed, mattress, blanket, and bed sheet, as well as built-in furnishings.
MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN FAQ
What are the career options for an Indian student doing an MBBS in Kazakhstan?
Which is the best MBBS College in Kazakhstan for Indian Students?
How much does cost MBBS in Kazakhstan?
Is MBBS in Kazakhstan good?
Is NEET required for MBBS in Kazakhstan?
How many years in MBBS in Kazakhstan?