MBBS IN POLAND
MBBS in Poland
Poland is one of the best destinations to pursue MBBS because of the high-quality medical education & low-cost fees structure. Poland universities/colleges provide world-class infrastructure and a high standard of teaching to medical students. Poland follows the pattern & syllabus of MBBS as same as several other countries in Europe. The duration of MBBS in Poland is 6 years including 1 year of compulsory internship. Poland universities/colleges are recognized by the MCI. The process of MBBS admission in Poland is very smooth and easy that enables the students to apply directly to the selected top medical universities or colleges without any hassle.
Nicolaus Copernicus University
Nicolaus Copernicus Medical University (NCMU) is a medical university located in the city of Bydgoszcz, Poland. The university is named after the famous astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus and was established in 1945. NCMU offers undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate medical programs in various specializations, including medicine, dentistry, nursing, and public health.
The medical programs offered by NCMU are accredited by the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education and recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Medical Board of California. The university has collaborations with several international institutions and offers exchange programs for students.
The tuition fees at NCMU for international students vary depending on the program and level of study. Generally, the fees range from €11,000 to €12,000 per year for the medical and dental programs. Additionally, there may be additional expenses such as accommodation, food, and other living expenses that you will need to consider. The university offers several scholarships and financial aid options to international students, and you can check their website for more information.
Medical University of Białystok
The Medical University of Białystok (MUB) is a medical university located in the city of Białystok, Poland. The university was established in 1950 and offers undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate medical programs in various specializations, including medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, and nursing.
The medical programs offered by MUB are accredited by the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education and recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Medical Board of California. The university has collaborations with several international institutions and offers exchange programs for students.
The tuition fees at MUB for international students vary depending on the program and level of study. Generally, the fees range from €9,500 to €11,000 per year for the medical and dental programs. Additionally, there may be additional expenses such as accommodation, food, and other living expenses that you will need to consider. The university offers several scholarships and financial aid options to international students, and you can check their website for more information.
Medical University of Warsaw
The Medical University of Warsaw is a prestigious public medical school located in Warsaw, Poland. It was established in 1809 and is one of the oldest and largest medical schools in Poland. The university offers undergraduate and graduate programs in medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, and nursing.
The university is known for its high-quality education and research programs, and it is ranked among the top medical schools in Poland. It has a diverse student population with students from Poland and many other countries. The university has partnerships with numerous institutions worldwide, offering opportunities for students and researchers to participate in international programs and exchanges.
The Medical University of Warsaw has modern facilities and advanced technologies, including clinical simulation centers, research laboratories, and libraries. The university has a strong focus on research, and its researchers are actively engaged in various areas of medical research, including oncology, neurology, cardiology, and infectious diseases.
Overall, the Medical University of Warsaw is an excellent choice for students seeking high-quality medical education and research opportunities in Poland.
Why Study MBBS in Poland?
MBBS in Poland is the best option because of the following reasons:
- There is no requirement for any entrance exam to take MBBS admission in Poland.
- Poland colleges/universities facilitate students with a high-quality medical education system.
- Poland colleges/universities provide 1 year of internship with the best government as well as private hospitals.
- The medium of instruction in all the Poland medical colleges is English.
- The medical universities in Poland are recognized and approved by WHO & MCI & Poland medical degree is a globally recognized degree.
- After completing MBBS in Poland, this country provides a blue card work permit to students so that they can get a job and settle down as well in this country.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Poland for Indian Students 2023 - 2024
Poland is one of the best places for Indian students to pursue MBBS because of the following benefits:
- During MBBS in Poland, the students also get coaching for FMGE / MCI Screening Test including mock tests.
- There is no requirement to pay any donation fee or capitation fee to take MBBS admission in Poland.
- The best Poland medical colleges/universities are among world-ranked universities.
- Poland medical colleges/universities have affordable tuition fees structure.
- The process of MBBS admission in Poland is very simple & easy as it does not require any entrance exam.
- After MBBS in Poland, the students will get a globally recognized medical degree.
- Poland universities also provide MBBS scholarships to deserving students.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Poland
The eligibility criteria of the students who want to pursue MBBS in Poland are as follows:
- The students should have science in their 12th standard and should have an aggregate of 50% marks in physics, chemistry, and Biology.
- The students should be at least 17 years of age to take MBBS admission in Poland.
- The students should also qualify for the NEET exam with passing marks to apply for MBBS in Poland.
- The students should have English subject in their higher secondary.
- The students must not be more than 25 years of age.
Top Universities to Study MBBS in Poland
- Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University
- Poznan University of Medical Sciences
- Medical University of Gdansk
- Medical University of Lublin
- Medical University of Wroclaw
- Nicolaus Copernicus University
- Medical University of Silesia
- University of Warmia and Mazury
- Warsaw Medical Academy
- Medical University of Lodz
Requirements for MBBS Admission in Poland 2023 - 2024
The necessary documents for taking MBBS admission in Poland are the following:
- A complete filled application form with all accurate details.
- Original and photocopies of Passport.
- Birth certificates and other mandatory certificates must be submitted to the concerned authority.
- Passport size (3cmX4cm) photographs.
- Original and a photocopy of mark sheets of both 10th & 12th standard
- A scorecard of NEFT (if required)
- Transfer certificate from the previous school
- Leaving certificate from the concerned school
- A certificate of code of conduct must be submitted
- The bank copy of guardians must be submitted which indicates that they have sufficient funds to pay the fees.
- A medical checkup certificate is also essential
MBBS Fees in Poland 2023 - 2024
The fees structure for the Indian students studying MBBS in Poland is very affordable that costs $ 7200 per year.
MBBS in Poland Advice for Indian Students
The following are the advice's for the Indian students in Poland:
- The students should always be cautious of their surroundings.
- The Indian Students are advised to apply in the Poland Medical College within the time
- They must avoid the company of dangerous people.
- They should not stay outside late in the night.
Pros and Cons of Studying MBBS in Poland
Every country has its pros and cons that can benefit as well as effect Indian students who seek admission to Poland Medical College but Poland has more benefits as compared to other countries with very fewer cons:
The Indian students will get to experience the knowledge and the understanding of different cultures and traditions followed by the people living in Poland. The medical degrees awarded to students are recognized by the MCI which enables them to work practically anywhere in the world. Indian students get the hostel accommodation at affordable fees with Indian food.
The climate conditions in Poland often become problematic for some students to adjust well. The local language in Poland is Polish so the students might feel the language as a barrier outside the university campus. But the medium of coaching in Poland medical colleges/universities is English.
VISA Procedure for MBBS in Poland
The students need to fill up the online application form with the right details all the required documents. The students then will receive an offer letter from the university that they have applied to study MBBS in Poland. They need to pay the fees for taking MBBS admission in Poland and then they have to apply for the visa and once they receive the student VISA card, they can book the tickets!
MBBS in Poland for Indian Students
Poland emerges as one of the most desirable destinations for Indian students. It offers a fascinating adventure of discovering Europe coupled with higher-quality education. Medical universities in Poland are well-known for providing an inclusive learning atmosphere, as well as modern and innovative equipment and exceptional infrastructure. For many Indian students, MBBS in Poland is "The Dream." Poland is also a member of the EU, allowing graduates to continue their education in other European countries. Over 46,000 medical students have traveled to Poland to complete MBBS courses.
Poland, like many other European countries, follows the MBBS format and syllabus. In Poland, MBBS education lasts six years and includes a one-year mandatory internship. Many Indian students prefer the MBBS program in Poland. In terms of human development, the country is among the best in the world. Poland MBBS fees are also affordable for Indian students. Poland's universities have world-class infrastructure and a high teaching standard. Acclaimed academicians and professors teach the MBBS program.
Duration of Studying MBBS in Poland
- Medical universities in Poland provide six-year programs in a variety of specializations.
- Medical, nursing, pharmacy, and dentistry studies are available to students.
- The courses available to students are determined by the University of their Choice.
- Every university in Poland includes one year of mandatory internship as part of the 6-year program.
- Students from India can select universities in Poland that have been approved by the NMC.
Medium of Studies
- Poland's MBBS universities provide top-notch education to both domestic and Indian students.
- MBBS in Poland for Indian students is taught in English medium.
- The faculty comprises teachers and academicians with great experience in teaching students
- The majority of the MBBS universities in Poland have international collaborations. Therefore, the students can secure jobs and internships in other nations.
- University professors employ a variety of instructional techniques.
- Student-centered learning, active learning, virtual classrooms, and other approaches are also available.
- The MBBS universities in Poland also involve teaching in small groups and demonstrations in practical classes.
Intakes in Poland
The two main intakes in Poland are the summer intake and winter intake. Winter intake begins in September or October. It goes on until February or March in Poland. The students who wish to get MBBS admission in Poland to the top medical Poland universities must begin their process of application by July as the academic sessions start in September. The students must also ensure to start the MBBS admission process as soon as they get the NEET score.
Possibilities for Indian students after MBBS in Poland
- Indian students who have completed a 6-year MBBS program in Poland have a wide range of alternatives.
- After completing the MBBS in Poland, you will be eligible to apply for PLAB (Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board) assessment and the USMLE (The United States Medical Licensing Examination) to continue further medical study any other country.
- After completing their degree, students can practice medicine and settle in Poland.
- Students might also relocate to any other European country to practice or further their education.
- Candidates who intend to return to India must pass the MCI screening test before practicing medicine or continuing their education in India.
Poland MBBS Education System
- Getting an MBBS in Poland is the same as getting an MBBS in any other European country.
- In Poland, the educational system is comparable to that of India.
- Poland MBBS fees are affordable, yet the quality of the education is not compromised.
- The MBBS Poland program lasts for six years. It also involves a year of practical training in the college's teaching hospitals.
Scholarships for Studying MBBS in Poland
Poland MBBS universities provide scholarships to International students. The students must visit the official website of the college to get complete information.
MBBS Syllabus in Poland
- Colleges in Poland, like other MBBS institutions in Europe, offer a six-year program in a variety of subjects.
- The curriculum is classified into 2 parts i.e. the first three years and the last three years.
- The first three years are focused on improving basic medical and anatomy knowledge.
- In the last three years, students have taken on a variety of additional disciplines and gained practical expertise in them.
- The MBBS students also receive internships and career opportunities abroad.
MBBS in Poland for Indian students
- In Polish universities, Indian students benefit from high-quality education and world-class faculty.
- Students who would not secure admission to Indian Universities can apply for MBBS courses in Poland.
- Colleges for MBBS Poland have a high intake of Indian students. Every year, the majority of international students take MBBS admission in Poland.
- The students are exposed to European living standards.
- Students from Polish universities are eligible to practice medicine and other specialties in several countries throughout the world.
- After graduating from Polish universities, Indian students can easily pass the NMC screening test.
- IELTS/ TOEFL exams are not required for Indian candidates applying to MBBS in Poland
Recognition of Poland Medical Universities
- The best medical institutes and councils in the world acknowledge Polish medical universities.
- The National Medical Commission has acknowledged the top ten medical colleges in Poland.
- World Health Organizations have also recognized the best medical institutes in Poland for Indian students.
- These universities have collaborations with universities all across the world.
- These universities are also recognized by Poland's Ministry of Education.
MBBS IN POLAND FAQ
Is Poland good for MBBS?
Is an entrance mandatory for doing an MBBS in Poland?
What are the admission requirements for an MBBS in Poland?
How it is beneficial to study MBBS in Poland for Indian students?
Is an MBBS in Poland a Good Option?
Can Indian doctors work in Poland?
How Safe is Poland as a country?
Are hostel accommodations available?
What is the job prospect of doing MBBS from Poland?
How hard is medicine in Poland?
Is learning Polish compulsory?
Can an Indian settle in Poland?
How can New-Lyf education help you to study MBBS in Poland?
Is MBBS in Poland cheap?
Which is the best College to study MBBS in Poland?
Is NEET required for studying MBBS in Poland?
Does Poland teach MBBS in English?
How much are doctors paid in Poland?
Can a student study MBBS at affordable fees structure in Poland?