MBBS IN MALAYSIA
Every year, a large number of students from the science stream choose to study medicine abroad. Medicine is widely regarded as the world's most prestigious profession. As a result, nearly every second student aspires to be a doctor. MBBS in Malaysia is the primary choice of Indian students. Malaysia has continually risen to the top of the list of the desired destination for medical aspirants to study due to its reasonable educational costs and top-ranked universities in Malaysia.
MBBS in Malaysia offers Indian students a good opportunity to pursue a career in medicine. When it comes to studying MBBS in Malaysia for Indian students, medical universities ensure deep exposure to medical students during their clinical years. They will become licensed clinical practitioners with a medical degree in Malaysia. Medical universities in Malaysia are among the top 200 in the QS rankings, indicating superior educational standards and unlimited opportunities in the healthcare profession.
Malaysia MBBS fees are very affordable for Indian students. Indian students at the Malaysia campus will pay the same tuition as students at top-ranked Indian medical schools. In order to study MBBS in Malaysia, Indian students will need between 15 lakh and 25 lakh rupees per year in tuition fees and living expenses. The amount varies depending on the university.
Equipped with high education standards, Malaysian medical education is supported by a solid curriculum that is both practical and modern in approach. This is coupled with lectures delivered by highly experienced faculty who have had years of teaching experience and international exposure.
Malaysia is a country in Southeast Asia recognized for its cultural and religious diversity. It has one of the fastest expanding economies on the Asian continent, despite its modest size. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia's capital, is well-known as a financial and business center in Southeast Asia.
The country is one of the most popular travel and tourism destinations in the world. Malaysia has a substantially higher standard of living and a cheaper cost of living than most emerging countries. Local eateries offer a wide range of cuisines, including traditional Indian delicacies.
Why MBBS in Malaysia?
In comparison to other European countries, Malaysia MBBS fees are comparatively less expensive. Getting excellent grades on the entrance test for MBBS in Malaysia can also lead to scholarships for both educational and living expenses. The first semester usually starts in September or October and ends in January or February.
A semester lasts around 20 weeks, including a 6-week assessment period. Several colleges and institutes also offer current alumni programs to people who wish to continue their education and research, making an MBBS in Malaysia an excellent option. Here are some of the reasons why Malaysia is a great place to learn about medicine and pursue a career in it:
- It takes about 4.5 hours to fly from India to Malaysia & another 30 to 45 minutes to get to the university campuses.
- Malaysian universities are highly regarded educational institutions that combine academic and practical learning under the direction of the world's best faculty members.
- Malaysian Universities have various scholarship programs for Indian students.
- The majority of Malaysians speak English, and the MBBS program is also taught entirely in English.
- There is no need to take an entrance exam to study at Malaysian medical institutions. Only the NEET qualification is required for students to pursue MBBS in Malaysia.
- Capitalization has no cost or expense associated to it.
- Indian students seeking admission are approved for screening exams by organizations designated by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- MBBS in Malaysia for Indian student’s fees is affordable to moderate.
- Renowned organizations such as the World Health Organization and the Medical Council of India certify Malaysian medical colleges.
- Malaysian universities are well-known educational institutions that integrate academic and practical learning under the supervision of some of the world's best faculty members.
- The medical training programs held at Malaysia's dynamic universities are known for their practical level of study.
- After completing their MBBS program, students are qualified to work at government emergency clinics.
Eligibility Criteria: MBBS in Malaysia for Indian students
Here are the qualification criteria for Indian students to study MBBS in Malaysia:
- The minimum age of the candidate should be under 17 years.
- Student’s academic score of PCB (Physics, Chemistry, & Biology) must be 70% with English.
- NEET clearance is the major condition to enroll for the MBBS course.
- If the students did not take the NEET exam, an Eligibility Certificate from the National Medical Commission (NMC) is necessary for admission.
- Passport is compulsory for pursuing MBBS in Malaysia for Indian students.
- VISA requirement is also important for eligibility criteria to study in Malaysia.
Duration of MBBS Course in Malaysia
The total duration for pursuing an MBBS in Malaysia is usually up to 5 years:
- In Malaysia's medical universities, completing an MBBS in Malaysia for Indian students takes five years
- Once you successfully finish your house surgeon ship, the candidates will officially be certified as a doctor after one additional year of internship.
Admission Process for MBBS in Malaysia
The admission procedure for MBBS in Malaysia for Indian students is as follows:
- Apply Malaysia MBBS colleges or university’s using the New-Lyf official website.
- Fill out the application form on the New-Lyf website.
- After carefully filling out the forms and other documents, send scanned copies of the prescribed documents.
- Receive the offer letter and keep it in a safe place for future reference.
- Pay your college's registration fees.
- After you have paid your college tuition and received your confirmation letter, you may apply for a visa.
- Acquire a visa to study MBBS at one of Malaysia’s medical schools or colleges.
- Book a ticket to Malaysia and start attending your classes.
Melaka Manipal Medical College
MMMC is the single largest contributor of doctors to the Malaysian healthcare system. Since its inception in 1997, the college has steadfastly adhered to its commitment to improve the healthcare system in Malaysia by providing access to a range of medical courses delivered by Manipal Academy of Higher Education.
Nestled within the tranquil surroundings of Bukit Baru, Melaka, the 22-acre MMMC campus is ideally situated close to town, and is a shining example of a modern campus that balances excellent academic facilities with recreational avenues for students and staff. The campus has world-class facilities sharing space with a football field, a fully equipped sports hall and gymnasium, swimming pool and also a zen room for relaxation and recharging.
Manipal Medical University in Malaysia
With a growing number of students choosing to go abroad to complete their medical studies, Manipal Medical University in Malaysia welcomes students to join the MBBS program. It is situated in the multicultural city of Melaka, 90 minutes from the capital Kuala Lumpur. It is an established medical institution with more than 24 years of medical education expertise. It is Malaysia’s oldest private medical & dental college with a curriculum designed to offer diverse opportunities to learn MBBS in Malaysia for Indian students.
In the last 20 years, it has produced nearly 10,000 doctors. Manipal Medical University in Malaysia has one of the best equipment and lab facilities to assist create world-class doctors. It has worldwide experienced faculty, including faculty from Manipal to guide for post-graduation. Students are given hands-on experience with cadavers. There are over 2000 patient beds available for clinical experience learning & training to provide the top bedside teaching and learning experience.
Manipal Medical University in Malaysia has won the following recognition's:
- The MBBS program is accredited by the Malaysian Joint Accreditation Committee and the Malaysian Medical Council
- As a recognized medical college, it is included in the WHO and the International Medical Education Directory (IMED).
- The Sri Lanka Medical Council recognized this University.
Manipal Malaysia MBBS fees
MBBS in Malaysia for Indian students fees is very affordable as compared to other countries. It ranges between 60 lakh and 65 lakh rupees per year in tuition fees and living expenses. The students can easily commute to the University.
MBBS IN MALAYSIA FAQ
How can I get MBBS Admission to Manipal?
How can I join MBBS in Malaysia?
Is Malaysia MBBS valid in India?
Is Malaysia good for MBBS?
How many years are MBBS in Malaysia?
Is it worth doing an MBBS in Malaysia as an Indian?
Do I have to learn Malay to study for an MBBS in Malaysia?
Is Manipal Medical University Recognized?