Orenburg State Medical University in Russia
About Orenburg State Medical University
Orenburg State Medical University is one of the best MBBS University in Russia which was established in 1944. It provides students the hands-on training in the hospital campus itself for the treatment of the patients. The MBBS syllabus of this university also includes research work so as to enhance the learning skills of the students. It has an efficient system of multilevel training with superior pharmaceutical and medical education. The medium of coaching in Orenburg State Medical University is English language.
Indian Student Admission Procedure
Indian students need to follow the below steps to take MBBS Admission in Russia:
- The students need to fill all their details in the application form and send the documents through email to the University.
- The university will inform the students about the rejection or acceptance of their application. If the application is accepted, the students will get an invitation letter.
- When students get confirmation of the admission, they need to pay the fees.
- Then they can apply for the visa once they get the invitation letter.
- Then they can apply for the visa.
Eligibility Criteria of Orenburg State Medical University
The eligibility criteria of the students who want to study medical course in top MBBS University in Russia are as follows:
- The students should have science in their 12th standard and should have an aggregate of 50% marks in physics, chemistry, and Biology.
- The students should be at least 17 years of age to take MBBS admission in Russia.
- The students should also qualify for the NEET exam with passing marks.
- The students should have English subject in their higher secondary.
- The students must not be more than 25 years of age.
Requirements for MBBS Admission
The necessary documents for taking MBBS admission in Russia to study in Orenburg State Medical University are the following:
- A complete filled application form with all accurate details.
- Original and photocopies of Passport.
- Birth certificates and other mandatory certificates must be submitted to the concerned authority.
- Passport size (3cmX4cm) photographs.
- Original and a photocopy of mark sheets of both 10th & 12th standard
- A scorecard of NEFT (if required)
- Transfer certificate from the previous school
- Leaving certificate from the concerned school
- A certificate of code of conduct must be submitted
- The bank copy of guardians must be submitted which indicates that they have sufficient funds to pay the fees to Orenburg State Medical University.
- A medical checkup certificate is also essential
Orenburg State Medical University Fee Structure
The fee structure of Orenburg State Medical University is very affordable.
|Particulars||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year|
|Tuition Fee (approx.) in $||5,300||5,300||5,300||5,300||5,300||5,300|
|Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||3,71,000||3,71,000||3,71,000||3,71,000||3,71,000||3,71,000|
Orenburg State Medical University Scholarship Scheme
Orenburg Medical University offers the following scholarships:
- The deserving students especially the international students get scholarship on the basis of their skill-set.
- These scholarships assist the student in waiving off their tuition fee depending on the semesters.
Orenburg State Medical University Facility
Orenburg State Medical University provides all the facilities such as libraries, the Internet, personal hygiene rooms, sports areas, and household rooms with all the required equipment. It has excellent campus environment.
Orenburg State Medical University Advantages for Indian Student
- Orenburg State Medical University provides high-quality education to medical students with state-of-art infrastructure.
- After completing MBBS from this best MBBS University in Russia, the students can work in any part of the world after qualifying the national medical exam of that country.
- The fee of pursuing MBBS at Orenburg State Medical University is low compared to other countries.
- It is recognized by the Education of Russia & the Ministry of Health.
- It provides hands-on training and practical clinical rounds to the students.
New-Lyf Authorized Indian Partner
New-Lyf is the education authorized Indian partner with best MBBS University in Russia. We have already placed hundreds of Indian students in Russia for pursuing MBBS course in Orenburg State Medical University that taught MBBS course in English language. We have an expert team of consultants that provide well-researched assistance & comprehensive counseling to the students. We provide complete information about Orenburg State Medical University and clear each doubt of the students so that they can study MBBS in Russia’ best Orenburg State Medical University and fulfill their wish.