Why Study in Russian Medical Universities
List of MCI Approved Russian Medical Universities
Requirements for taking admission to Russian Medical Universities
Required documents for taking admission to Russian Medical Universities
Essential details for studying in Russian Medical Universities
Pro & Cons of Studying in Russian Medical Universities
- There is no requirement to pay a donation or capitation fee.
- The fee structure in Russian Medical Universities is reasonable.
- There is no need of entrance test for pursuing MBBS in Russian Medical Universities
- The degrees in Russian Medical Universities are globally approved.
- All faculty members are internationally acclaimed.
- The Indian students will also get to experience the knowledge and the understanding of different cultures and traditions followed by the Russians.
- The medical degrees awarded to students are recognized by WHO, UNESCO, and the MCI. It provides a great benefit to them to work practically anywhere in the world.
- Each MCI approved Russian Medical Universities provide hostels to the Indian students for accommodation with Indian food.
- The local language in Russia is Russian so the students might feel the language as a barrier outside the university campus. But the coaching in Russian Medical Universities is conducted in English.
- The entire Visa process for Russia takes more than two months after document submission to the concerned embassy.
- The climate conditions in Russia often become problematic for some students to adjust well.
- NEET (National Eligibility & Entrance Test) Exam.
- 12th standard exam with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Dr Vinit Kumar is a Educational Consultant for India & Abroad with more than 18 Years of Experience. He has an extensive background guiding & assisting medical students to find the best university as per their budget. ✔3500+ Students ✔15 Countries ✔MBBS, MBA, PG, UG ✔100% Commitment ✔Education Loan ✔Job Placements