Mordovia State Medical University in Russia
About Mordovia State University
Mordovia State University is one of the top MBBS University in Russia which was founded in 1931 as the agronomy pedagogical institute.It has been granted the university status in 1957. It provides high - quality of education, research and training to the students.This university conducts lectures from guests, workshops and practical classes to provide practical training to the medical students. Mordovia State University is recognized by the MCI & WHO.The students need to complete practical and theoretical assignments at the end of each semester which enables them to get appropriate knowledge & to learn MBBS course in an efficient way.
Indian Student Admission Procedure
Indian students need to follow the below steps to take MBBS Admission in Russia:
- The students need to fill the application form available on the university’s website.
- They need to pay the registration charges & apply for the MBBS course.
- The eligible students will receive an official invitation letter from the university.
- Then they can apply for the visa.
Eligibility Criteria of Mordovia State University
The eligibility criteria of the students who want to study medical course in top MBBS University in Russia are as follows:
- The students should have science in their 12th standard and should have an aggregate of 50% marks in physics, chemistry, and Biology.
- The students should be at least 17 years of age to take MBBS admission in Russia.
- The students should also qualify for the NEET exam with passing marks.
- The students should have English subject in their higher secondary.
- The students must not be more than 25 years of age.
Requirements for MBBS Admission
The necessary documents for taking MBBS admission in Russia to study in Mordovia State University are the following:
- A complete filled application form with all accurate details.
- Original and photocopies of Passport.
- Birth certificates and other mandatory certificates must be submitted to the concerned authority.
- Passport size (3cmX4cm) photographs.
- Original and a photocopy of mark sheets of both 10th & 12th standard
- A scorecard of NEFT (if required)
- Transfer certificate from the previous school
- Leaving certificate from the concerned school
- A certificate of code of conduct must be submitted
- The bank copy of guardians must be submitted which indicates that they have sufficient funds to pay the fees to Mordovia State University.
- A medical checkup certificate is also essential
Mordovia State University Fee Structure
The fee structure of Mordovia State University is reasonable.
|Particulars||Per annum Fee|
|Fee in USD (approx)||4,143|
|University of Santo Tomas||14,70,000|
|Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||2,90,000|
Mordovia State University Facility
Mordovia State University provides the following facilities:
- It has many lecture halls, laboratories, library, hostel, canteens, playground, and hospitals to provide under the roof all the amenities for the medical students.
- It has an excellent environment for international students.
- It provides the best accommodation facility.
Mordovia State University Advantages for Indian Student
- Mordovia State University has an international system of education that follows the standard of European and Asian countries to provide quality education to Indian students.
- The fee to study MBBS course in Mordovia State University is affordable as compared to other universities.
- The students will get familiar with the local Russian language course that lasts for a period of one year.
- This university conducts referral programs that provide various opportunities to Indian students.
New-Lyf Authorized Indian Partner
New-Lyf is the education authorized Indian partner with top MBBS University in Russia. We have already placed hundreds of Indian students in Russia for pursuing MBBS course in Mordovia State University that taught MBBS course in English language. We have an expert team of consultants that provide well-researched assistance & comprehensive counseling to the students. We provide complete information about Mordovia State University and clear each doubt of the students so that they can study MBBS in Russia’ top Mordovia State University and fulfill their wish.