Kazan Federal University in Russia
About Kazan Federal University
Kazan Federal University is one of the oldest MBBS University in Russia & celebrated its 213th anniversary in 2017. This university boosts the region’s human resources development & top-level research and innovation in different areas as it actively participates in local and international cooperation, networking with academia and industry. It comprises of 17 centers of excellence and 80 world-class research as well as teaching laboratories. The students can get direct MBBS admission in Russia to study in Kazan Federal University is based on the exceptional academic performance of the student. This university is approved by the MCI & WHO.
Indian Student Admission Procedure
Following is the procedure of MBBS admission in Russia at Kazan Federal University:
- The students need to fill the application form accurately & attach the required documents.
- After completing all the conditions and once the university accepts the application form, the students will be provided with a provisional admission letter.
- When the visa invitation will be ready, the university will mail the students’ visa invitation.
- Once the students receive the visa invitation, they will stamp the visa in the Embassy of Russian Federation.
Eligibility Criteria of Kazan Federal University
The eligibility criteria of the students who want to study medical course in best MBBS University in Russia are as follows:
- The students should have science in their 12th standard and should have an aggregate of 50% marks in physics, chemistry, and Biology.
- The students should be at least 17 years of age to take MBBS admission in Russia.
- The students should also qualify for the NEET exam with passing marks.
- The students should have English subject in their higher secondary.
- The students must not be more than 25 years of age.
Requirements for MBBS Admission
The necessary documents for taking MBBS admission in Russia to study in Kazan Federal University are the following:
- A complete filled application form with all accurate details.
- Original and photocopies of Passport.
- Birth certificates and other mandatory certificates must be submitted to the concerned authority.
- Passport size (3cmX4cm) photographs.
- Original and a photocopy of mark sheets of both 10th & 12th standard
- A scorecard of NEFT (if required)
- Transfer certificate from the previous school
- Leaving certificate from the concerned school
- A certificate of code of conduct must be submitted
- The bank copy of guardians must be submitted which indicates that they have sufficient funds to pay the fees to Kazan Federal University.
- A medical checkup certificate is also essential
Kazan Federal University Fee Structure
|Particulars||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year|
|Tuition Fee (approx.) in $||5,585||5,585||5,585||5,585||5,585||5,585|
|Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||4,51,150||4,51,150||4,51,150||4,51,150||4,51,150||4,51,150|
Kazan Federal University Scholarship Scheme
Kazan Federal University provides scholarships to students:
- Russian Government offers scholarships to pursue MBBS University in Russia and MBBS students can apply for these scholarships.
- Kazan Federal University provides funding and financial support to Indian students who want to study postgraduate studies.
Kazan Federal University Facility
Kazan Federal University provides the following facilities:
- Kazan Federal University has lecture halls, laboratories, library, hostel, canteens, playground, and hospitals to provide under the roof all the amenities for the medical students.
- It provides a multicultural environment to the MBBS students.
- It has an excellent system of hostel accommodation and even at affordable cost.
Kazan Federal University Advantages for Indian Student
Kazan Federal University is a top-rated MBBS University in Russia because of its 210 years of high-quality education and outstanding research in several fields. It provides the following benefits to the Indian students:
- The professors of Kazan Federal University are expert in their subjects and knowledgeable & most of them hold doctoral degrees.
- This university conducts joint research and lecturing, & research conference for imparting education to the students.
- Kazan Federal University is recognized by the MCI & WHO that enables the students to work anywhere in the world after completing their MBBS course.
- After completing 6 years MBBS course, the students will get an MD (Doctor of Medicine) degree which is equivalent to MBBS in India.
- The medium of coaching MBBS in Kazan Federal University is English.
New-Lyf Authorized Indian Partner
New-Lyf Education is the authorized Indian partner with MBBS University in Russia. We have already placed hundreds of Indian students in Russia for pursuing MBBS course in Kazan Federal University that taught MBBS course in English language. We have an expert team of consultants that provide well-researched assistance & comprehensive counseling to the students. We provide complete information about Kazan Federal University and clear each doubt of the students so that they can study MBBS in Russia’ best Kazan Federal University and fulfill their wish.