Tver State Medical University
About Tver State Medical University
Tver State Medical University is one of the oldest and leading MBBS University in Russia which was started in 1902. It is the largest medical scientific, research and educational centre & well-known for its wide clinical and laboratory base. The MBBS study in this MBBS University in Russia includes lectures, practical classes, laboratory studies, research work and auxiliary services. The teaching sessions are conducted in the English language in this university. It regularly organizes international academic meetings where scientists and professors from various countries are invited to provide practical training to the students.
Indian Student Admission Procedure
Indian students need to follow the below steps to take MBBS Admission in Russia:
- The students need to fill the application form online on the official website of this university.
- The process application will take 10 to 15 days.The university will inform the students about the rejection or acceptance of their application. If the application is accepted, the students will get an invitation letter.
- Once the application reviewed, the students will get an invitation letter from the university.
- When the students get an invitation letter, they need to pay the enrollment expense
- Then they can apply for the visa.
Eligibility Criteria of Tver State Medical University
The eligibility criteria of the students who want to study medical course in top MBBS University in Russia are as follows:
- The students should have science in their 12th standard and should have an aggregate of 50% marks in physics, chemistry, and Biology.
- The students should be at least 17 years of age to take MBBS admission in Russia.
- The students should also qualify for the NEET exam with passing marks.
- The students should have English subject in their higher secondary.
- The students must not be more than 25 years of age.
Requirements for MBBS Admission
The necessary documents for taking MBBS admission in Russia to study in Tver State Medical University are the following:
- A complete filled application form with all accurate details.
- Original and photocopies of Passport.
- Birth certificates and other mandatory certificates must be submitted to the concerned authority.
- Passport size (3cmX4cm) photographs.
- Original and a photocopy of mark sheets of both 10th & 12th standard
- A scorecard of NEFT (if required)
- Transfer certificate from the previous school
- Leaving certificate from the concerned school
- A certificate of code of conduct must be submitted
- The bank copy of guardians must be submitted which indicates that they have sufficient funds to pay the fees to Tver State Medical University.
- A medical checkup certificate is also essential
Tver State Medical University Facility
Tver State Medical University provides the following facilities:
- Tver State Medical University has a fully furnished and comfortable hostel with the availability of Indian food.
- It provides many facilities to the students that are used for the advancement of students’ clinical and practical skills.
- It has laboratories with modern equipment
- It provides a medical facility, sports facility, library facility.
Tver State Medical University Advantages for Indian Student
- Tver State Medical University imparts high-quality medical education to students.
- It conducts student exchange programs with the reputed medical universities located in various countries.
- The students will obtain an exposure to clinical classes organized in government hospitals.
- They can also apply for the PLAB, USMLE exams after studying MBBS from this university.
- It encourages the students to participate in research and scientific activities with senior professors.
- Tver State Medical University is the Government University of Russia that holds the accreditation from the Russian Government & the Ministry of Health & Education.
New-Lyf Authorized Indian Partner
New-Lyf education is the authorized Indian partner with MBBS University in Russia. We have already placed hundreds of Indian students in Russia for pursuing MBBS course in Tver State Medical University that taught MBBS course in English language. We have an expert team of consultants that provide well-researched assistance & comprehensive counseling to the students. We provide complete information about Tver State Medical University and clear each doubt of the students so that they can study MBBS in Russia’ top Tver State Medical University and fulfill their wish.