Smolensk State Medical University
About Smolensk State Medical University
Smolensk State Medical University is one of the top MBBS University in Russia & government medical school which was established in 1920. It is recognized by MCI & WHO. This university secures 22nd position in the international rating & has tie-ups with 31 hospitals. Smolensk State Medical University enables the students to work in renowned teaching hospitals with updated equipment. The language of coaching MBBS in this university is English. The duration of MBBS in this university is 6 years that includes 5 years of MBBS course and 1 year of internship.
Indian Student Admission Procedure
Indian students need to follow the below steps to take MBBS Admission in Russia:
- The students need to fill the application form which is available on the university’s website.
- The review process of application form takes 10-15 days.
- The students can apply for the visa process after receiving an invitation letter.
Eligibility Criteria of Smolensk State Medical University
The eligibility criteria of the students who want to study medical course in top MBBS University in Russia are as follows:
- The students should have science in their 12th standard and should have an aggregate of 50% marks in physics, chemistry, and Biology.
- The students should be at least 17 years of age to take MBBS admission in Russia.
- The students should also qualify for the NEET exam with passing marks.
- The students should have English subject in their higher secondary.
- The students must not be more than 25 years of age.
Requirements for MBBS Admission
The necessary documents for taking MBBS admission in Russia to study in Smolensk State Medical University are the following:
- A complete filled application form with all accurate details.
- Original and photocopies of Passport.
- Birth certificates and other mandatory certificates must be submitted to the concerned authority.
- Passport size (3cmX4cm) photographs.
- Original and a photocopy of mark sheets of both 10th & 12th standard
- A scorecard of NEFT (if required)
- Transfer certificate from the previous school
- Leaving certificate from the concerned school
- A certificate of code of conduct must be submitted
- The bank copy of guardians must be submitted which indicates that they have sufficient funds to pay the fees to Smolensk State Medical University.
- A medical checkup certificate is also essential
Smolensk State Medical University Fee Structure
The fee structure of Smolensk State Medical University is very affordable.
|Particulars||Fees in USD||Fees in INR|
Smolensk State Medical University Scholarship Scheme
Smolensk State Medical University provides various types of scholarships such as academic, social, & advanced academic to local students.
Smolensk State Medical University Facility
Smolensk State Medical University provides the following facilities:
- It has a computer laboratory to facilitate networking of all medical students and research work in medicine.
- It provides a facility of fully furnished hostels with Indian food.
- It provides the best facilities in the campus such as conference and seminar rooms, classrooms, lecture halls, research and teaching laboratories, library facilities with audiovisual monitors.
Smolensk State Medical University Advantages for Indian Student
- Smolensk State Medical University offers clinical exposure to Indian students.
- It conducts student exchange programs with several healthcare establishments in the EU.
- There is no need to pay any donation fee or any capitation fee for taking MBBS Admission in Russia
- The cost of living at Smolensk State Medical University is very affordable.
- The students are trained in scientific and clinical research during the study of MBBS course.
- There is no requirement to give any entrance exam for taking admission to MBBS University in Russia
New-Lyf Authorized Indian Partner
New-Lyf education is the authorized Indian partner with MBBS University in Russia. We have already placed hundreds of Indian students in Russia for pursuing MBBS course in Smolensk State Medical University that taught MBBS course in English language. We have an expert team of consultants that provide well-researched assistance & comprehensive counseling to the students. We provide complete information about Smolensk State Medical University and clear each doubt of the students so that they can study MBBS in Russia’ top Smolensk State Medical University and fulfill their wish.