MBBS IN EUROPE
Europe is one of the preferred destinations to study MBBS. Most of the students Study MBBS in Europe as all the universities/colleges provide high-quality education at affordable fees. The professors at Europe Medical colleges/universities are experts at their subjects.
Every year, a huge number of students take MBBS admission in Europe because all the universities/colleges are approved by MCI which enables the students to practice in India after completing the MBBS in Europe. The students can also pursue a PG degree from India if they want but only after clearing the MCI screening test. The duration of MBBS in Europe in English medium is 6 years.
- About Europe
- Why Study MBBS in Europe
- Benefits of Studying MBBS in Europe for Indian Students 2022 - 2023
- Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Europe
- Top Universities to Study MBBS in Europe
- Requirements for MBBS Admission in Europe 2022 - 2023
- MBBS Fees in Europe 2022 - 2023
- MBBS in Europe Advice for Indian Students
- Pros & Cons for MBBS in Europe
- Visa Procedure for MBBS in Europe
- FAQ's to Study MBBS in Europe
Europe is the second smallest continent in size and the third largest in population. Europe is located entirely in the Northern Hemisphere and mostly in the Eastern Hemisphere. The European continent includes 50 countries and of the European countries such as France, Ukraine, Georgia, Armenia, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, 27 nations belong to the European Union which is a political and economic union. The climate in Europe is moderate & suitable for the students coming from the countries. The overall atmosphere in the different seasons is temperate.
Why Study MBBS in Europe
MBBS in Europe for Indian Students is the best option because of the following reasons:
- University in Europe offer top-class education.
- MBBS Fees in Europe is less than private medical universities in India. The medium of instruction in each Europe Medical College or university is English.
- The cost of living in Europe is low. The top-rated MBBS universities/colleges provide reasonable accommodation as well as Indian food.
- MBBS degree from the Europe Medical College is recognized by the MCI (Medical Council of India), UNESCO, and WHO.
- Europe Medical College/universities are well-known for providing great state-of-the-art-infrastructure which makes the Study MBBS in Europe more productive and has a better future.
- The students can easily come back to India and get a license after clearing the MCI screening test
- The students can also stay in Europe and continue their career here
- Europe Medical College offers additional support for the MD degree
- The students get to learn about a new culture and study MBBS in Europe together
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Europe for Indian Students 2022 - 2023
Europe is the best place for Indian students to study MBBS because there is no entrance exam or donation required for getting a seat in the Europe Medical College.
- Travel to Europe is much easier and even economical than traveling to other countries.
- MBBS Fees in Europe is very reasonable with a high quality of education
- The state of the art infrastructure and world-class faculty is perfect for Studying MBBS in Europe for Indian Students
- Europe Medical College provides globally accepted MBBS degrees and they are recognized by MCI and WHO
- There is no requirement for any donations and capitation fees for MBBS Admission in Europe
- The students can also get Indian food in Europe and the climate is suitable for Indian students.
- Europe is extremely safe for Indian students and the environment is also safe.
- The medium of instruction in Europe Medical College / Universities is English and European.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Europe
The eligibility criteria of the students who want to pursue MBBS in Europe are as follows:
- The students should have science in their 12th standard and should have an aggregate of 50% marks in physics, chemistry, and Biology.
- The students should be at least 17 years of age to take admission to Europe Medical College/ Universities.
- The students should also qualify for the NEET exam with passing marks to apply for MBBS in Europe.
- The students should have English subject in their higher secondary.
- The students must not be more than 25 years of age.
Top Universities to Study MBBS in Europe
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi Medical University
- Taras Shevchenko National University
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- Lviv National Medical University
- Gdansk Medical University
- Belarussian State Medical University
- Vitebsk State Medical University
- Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
- O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University
- Zaporozhye State Medical University
Requirements for MBBS Admission in Europe 2022 - 2023
The necessary documents for taking MBBS Admission in Europe are the following:
- A complete filled application form with all accurate details.
- Original and photocopies of Passport.
- Birth certificates and other mandatory certificates must be submitted to the concerned authority.
- Passport size (3cmX4cm) photographs.
- Original and a photocopy of mark sheets of both 10th & 12th standard
- A scorecard of NEFT (if required)
- Transfer certificate from the previous school
- Leaving certificate from the concerned school
- A certificate of code of conduct must be submitted
- The bank copy of guardians must be submitted which indicates that they have sufficient funds to pay the fees to Europe Medical College.
- A medical checkup certificate is also essential
MBBS Fees in Europe 2022 - 2023
The fees structure for the Indian students studying MBBS in Europe will range from 3,200 USD to 6,000 USD per year.
MBBS in Europe Advice for Indian Students
The following are the advices for the Indian students that take MBBS admission in Europe:
- The students should always be cautious of their surroundings.
- The Indian Students are advised to apply in the Europe Medical College within the time
- They must avoid the company of dangerous people.
- They should not stay outside late in the night.
Pros and Cons of Studying MBBS in Europe
Every country has its pros and cons that can benefit as well as effect Indian students who seek admission to Europe Medical College. But Europe has more benefits as compared to other countries with very fewer cons:
The Indian students will get to experience the knowledge and the understanding of different cultures and traditions followed by the Europeans. The medical degrees awarded to students are recognized by WHO, UNESCO, and the MCI which enables them to work practically anywhere in the world. Each MCI approved Europe Medical Universities provide hostels to the Indian students for accommodation with Indian food.
The climate conditions in Europe often become problematic for some students to adjust well. The local language in Europe is European so the students might feel the language as a barrier outside the university campus. But the coaching in Europe Medical College or Universities is conducted in English.
VISA Procedure for MBBS in Europe
The students need to fill up the online application form with the right details all the required documents. The students then will receive offer letter from the university that they have applied to study MBBS in Europe. They need to pay the MBBS Fees in Europe and then they have to apply for the visa and once they receive the student VISA card, they can book the tickets!
MBBS IN EUROPE FAQ
Which of the European countries is good for MBBS?
Can a medical student study MBBS in Europe at an affordable fee structure?
How it is beneficial to study MBBS in Europe for Indian students?
What are the admission requirements for an MBBS in Europe?
Which university is the best option to study MBBS in Europe for Indian Students?
Is an MBBS in Europe a Good Option?
What is the NEET minimum marks to join an MBBS in Europe 2022 - 2023?