MBBS IN FRANCE
France has become the leading center of medical education. Pursuing MBBS in France is a golden opportunity for Indian students because of world-class faculty and exposure to foreign academics. France is one of the demanded destinations by most students for studying MBBS.
It consists of some of the best top hundred ranked Medical colleges and Universities that provide the guarantee admission and quality education with complete transparency. France has always been a cost-effective and convenient place for pursuing MBBS. France MBBS College fees would range anywhere between 50-53 Lakhs.
France Medical University offers a standard medical program, covers wide concepts, a vivid technique, best infrastructure, and a globally recognized degree. All MBBS Universities in France are approved by MCI (Medical Council of India) and WHO (World Health Organization).
France is one of the largest and beautiful countries in Europe. It is bordered by 6 countries such as Germany, Belgium, and Luxembourg to the northeast, Switzerland, and Italy to the southeast and Spain to the southwest. Most people enjoy visiting this diverse country because of its natural beauty, amazing climate, art museums, galleries and much more. An average winter temperatures in France range from 32° F to 46° F & summer temperatures in France range from 61° F to 75° F.
Why MBBS Study in France
France consists of world-class Medical Universities and infrastructure that provides the best education of the MBBS course. There are numerous reasons to study MBBS in France which are as follows:
- MCI (Medical Council of India) and WHO (World Health Organization) approved medical universities/colleges in France.
- The procedure of taking MBBS admission in France is very simple and smooth.
- The duration of the MBBS course in France is 8-10 years.
- Travel to France is much easier than traveling to other countries.
- There are separate classes for Indian students in English who seek MBBS in France.
- Modern teaching methods such as a digital class with outstanding facilities equipped with world-class infrastructure.
- More than 1500 Indian students are already studying in top France Universities.
- No requirement for donation or capitation fees to study MBBS in France.
- The cost of living is economical with high quality of life.
- France is highly safe and secure for Indian students and the environment is also safe.
Benefits of MBBS in France for Indian Students 2023 - 2024
France is a well-renowned study destination for future doctors in the world. There are several benefits for studying MBBS in France which are as follows:
- Each France medical university is listed with MCI and WHO with world-class infrastructure and faculty.
- There is an affordable fee structure for taking MBBS admission in France and scholarships are also offered to the Indian students.
- A medical program provided by France to its students is a globally recognized degree.
- Pursuing MBBS in France gives exposure to students because highly advanced medical hospitals associated with France medical universities that provide practical knowledge.
- The separate batches are conducted in English for Indian students.
- France medical university offers multiple job opportunities and the best thing about France universities is their culture, acceptance, and exposure to medical knowledge.
Top Universities for MBBS in France
- University of Catholique De Lille, France
- University of Paris Sud
- Sorbbone Univerity
- University of Aix Marseille
- University De Lyon
- PSL Research University Paris
- University De Lorraine
Requirements for MBBS Admission in France 2023 - 2024
The Indian students should fulfill some essential requirements for taking MBBS Admission in France which are as follows:
- The minimum age of the students for taking MBBS admission in France should be 17 years.
- The students should score a minimum of 50% marks in their 12th examinations in physics, chemistry, and biology.
- The students must have an English subject in their higher secondary.
- Indian students should qualify for the NEET examination with good scores.
- Students have to show an eligibility certificate approved by the Medical council of the nation.
- The students have to clear the English proficiency test to study MBBS in France.
Visa Procedure for MBBS in France
Several documents needed for a student visa in France are as follows:
- Original Passport and its photocopies.
- Original and one photocopy of mark sheets of both 10th & 12th standard
- Migration Certificate from the previous studying college.
- Eligibility Certificate issued by Medical must be submitted
- Birth certificate must be submitted to the concerned authority.
- NEET scorecard of the student.
- Evidence of enrollment in France medical university.
- Copy of financials that shows sufficient funds to pay the France MBBS College fees
MBBS in France Advice for Indian Students
- France Medical universities enroll students twice a year.
- The winter session starts from 1st February to 1st April.
- Spring session starts from the starting of September and lasts till mid of October depending upon the availability of seats.
- France Medical universities inform students of their admission decisions between 15th June and 15th September for programs that will be started in October.
Pros & Cons of Studying MBBS in France
- Pros of studying MBBS in France:
- The fee structure for seeking MBBS in France is low.
- The transportation cost of pursuing MBBS in France is very comforting.
- There is no requirement to pay a donation or capitation fee for pursuing MBBS admission in France.
- Pursuing MBBS in France and the cost of living can be easily affordable.
- France provides great opportunities for Indian Students. If they studied full time in France can apply for a one-year work permit.
- Cons of studying MBBS in France
- The local language in France is French so the students might feel the language as a barrier outside the university campus. But the separate classes are conducted in English medium for Indian students.
- The students must be careful while choosing the right education consultancy.
MBBS IN FRANCE FAQ
Is MBBS in France good?
How much does cost MBBS in France?
What are the career options for an Indian student doing an MBBS in France?
Is NEET required for MBBS in France?
How many years in MBBS in France?
Which is the best MBBS College in France for Indian Students?