Davao Medical School in Philippines
About Davao Medical School
Davao Medical School is one of the top Medical University in Philippines which was established in 1976. It is one of the best choices for studying MBBS because the students will get clinical training at the southern Philippines medical centre. This university is approved by the MCI & WHO and the students will be awarded Medical doctor degree after completing MBBS in Davao Medical University. The process of MBBS admission in Philippines is very easy & the students can pursue MBBS in Davao Medical School at reasonable fees. The duration of MBBS in the Philippines is 6 years which includes 5 years of MBBS course & 1 year of internship.
Indian Student Admission Procedure
Indian students need to follow the below steps to take MBBS admission in Philippines:
- The students need to submit the application to the chairman of the committee with all the required documents to the secretary.
- The orientation program is conducted for the students and their parents/guardian.
- Then the interview will be conducted by the scholarship committee.
- When the students are selected, they must sign the contract of the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria of Davao Medical School
The eligibility criteria of the students who want to study MBBS in Medical University in Philippines are as follows:
- The students should have science in their 12th standard and should have an aggregate of 50% marks in physics, chemistry, and Biology.
- The students should be at least 17 years of age to take MBBS admission in Philippines.
- The students should also qualify for the NEET exam with passing marks to apply for taking admission to Medical University in Philippines.
- The students should have English subject in their higher secondary.
- The students must not be more than 25 years of age.
Requirements for MBBS Admission
The necessary documents for taking admission to Medical University in Philippines are the following:
- A complete filled application form with all accurate details.
- Original and photocopies of Passport.
- Birth certificates and other mandatory certificates must be submitted to the concerned authority.
- Passport size (3cmX4cm) photographs.
- Original and a photocopy of mark sheets of both 10th & 12th standard
- A scorecard of NEFT (if required)
- Transfer certificate from the previous school
- Leaving certificate from the concerned school
- A certificate of code of conduct must be submitted
- The bank copy of guardians must be submitted which indicates that they have sufficient funds to pay the fees to Davao Medical university.
- A medical checkup certificate is also essential
Davao Medical School Fee Structure
|Particulars||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year|
|Tuition Fee (approx.) in $||5,100||5,100||5,100||5,100||5,100|
|Hostel Fees (approx.) in $||2.250||2.250||2.250||2.250||2.250|
|Total Fees (approx.) in $||7350||7350||7350||7350||7350|
Davao Medical School Scholarship Scheme
Davao Medical School offered medical scholarships to the students that are selected by the scholarship committee.
Davao Medical School Facility
Davao Medical School provides the following facilities:
- This university offers the hostel accommodation facilities to all MBBS students.
- It has an affordable hostel system with fully furnished rooms & offers all essential amenities to the students.
- The Infrastructure of Davao Medical School consists of laboratories and education equipment make the university the most prestigious Institution of medical studies
- The environment of the Davao Medical School campus is safe and calm.
Davao Medical School Advantages for Indian Student
Davao Medical School University holds the 134th position among top Medical University in Philippines & provides the following advantages to the Indian students:
- Davao Medical School University is recognized by the MCI & WHO.
- The medium of teaching in this university is English.
- Philippines is a safe place to pursue MBBS in Davao Medical University.
- This university focuses on developing the practical skill of the student & use problem-based learning methodology.
New-Lyf Authorized Indian Partner
New-lyf education is the authorized Indian partner with Medical University in Philippines. We have already placed hundreds of Indian students in Philippines for pursuing MBBS course in Davao Medical University that taught MBBS course in English language. We have an expert team of consultants that provide well-researched assistance & comprehensive counseling to the students. We provide complete information about Davao Medical University and clear each doubt of the students so that they can study MBBS in Philippines’ top Davao Medical University and fulfill their wish.