Medical PG in Germany Admission Procedure after MBBS in India
The students who have completed MBBS in India and want to pursue a PG course at one of the best countries that provides extensive, robust training to the students is Germany. Germany provides a great opportunity for those who want to pursue a medical PG in Germany. Indian students can study medical PG in Germany without any tuition fees with top-class education.
Medical universities/colleges in Germany have a massive practical approach for providing quality education to the students. Medical in Germany is called as Facharz when the training ends. After medical PG in Germany, the students will have a successful career. The duration of medical PG in Germany is 3 to 4 years depends upon specialization and the medium of coaching is German only.
Admission procedure for PG in Germany after MBBS in India
If the students want to apply to a Germany university for pursuing a PG course after MBBS in India, they must have the required knowledge regarding the admission process. Here is all the information that students need regarding the admission procedure for PG in Germany after MBBS in India:
- The students must need a solid command of the German language. A field such as medicine needs personal interaction with the patients. PG course in medicine trains students for the practical aspects of the job. It is essential that the students are fluent enough in the German language to assist the patients. Before applying for the medical PG in Germany, the students must have an A1 or A2 level in German basics.
- The students then receive an admission letter for TELC B2 and TELC C1 from a language learning center or a government-approved test.
- It is essential that the students must learn the German language up to the C1 level once they are in Germany.
- Only after this procedure, the students can receive a confirmed observer-ship approved by the German medical council by a German hospital. The observer-ship can be extended for a duration of six months but it is initially only for a month’s duration.
- The students need to apply for an Approbation exam. All the submitted documents will be verified and if the educational qualifications of the students are compatible with the German medical system they can appear for the exam.
- If the students clear the exam, they will be awarded an Approbation license. The exam is conducted in German by a board of physicians in a viva format. The exam includes Pharmacology, internal medicine, and surgery-related questions.
German has a world-class health care system. The students get the opportunity to study medical PG in Germany without any tuition fee. The ongoing training process assists the students with a high-quality experience and expertise. The students are awarded as Facharzt when the training ends that enable the higher chances of getting permanent German Residency.