Difference of Studying MBBS in Russia Vs Philippines for Indian Students
Most of the students wish to study MBBS in abroad so as to have lots of job opportunities. Moreover, it is totally worth to study MBBS in abroad in top medical universities with affordable fee structure in different countries. Russia and Philippines are one of the best destinations to study MBBS abroad. Indian students that wish to study MBBS in Russia or MBBS in Philippines can take a look at the detailed analysis of studying MBBS in both the countries and choose for themselves the most viable option.
Differentiate between Universities
MBBS in Russia medical universities
Studying MBBS in Russia is a good option for Indian medical students because Russia is the 8th top study destination where students wish to study MBBS in Russia. All Russia medical universities are recognized by MCI, WHO, European Council. After completion of MBBS in Russia, the degree awarded to students is M.D (Physician) which is equivalent to MBBS in India.
Russian medical universities become a global educational hub to pursue MBBS course. Indian students that clear MBBS from Russia are eligible for the MCI screening test in India. There are around 57 medical universities in Russia. The student to teacher ratio in all Russian Medical Universities is 7:1. The medium of coaching MBBS is English as well as Russia in Russia medical universities.
MBBS in Philippines medical universities
The Philippines is one of the best destinations for Indian students to study MBBS. Every year, more than 9000 students take admission to study MBBS in Philippines. Philippines medical universities are recognized by the MCI & WHO. The top MCI & WHO approved Philippines medical universities follow the US education system. The medicinal course provided to students in the Philippines is known as the MD program (Doctor of Medicine).
Philippines medical colleges offer a low tuition fee structure for Indian students with a high quality of education. After successfully completing the MBBS, the students from the Philippines get opportunities to work in power nation countries. The medium of instruction in Philippines medical colleges/universities is English.
Cost of Education
The cost of education of MBBS in Russia vs Philippines is as follows:
|Fee structure per year
|19 lakhs to 25 lakhs
|12 lakhs to 15 lakhs
Advantage for Indian Students
Advantages for Indian students to study MBBS in Russia:
- A medical program in Russian Medical Universities is recognized worldwide.
- The students also trained for MCI (Medical Council of India) screening so that the students can easily attain registration to practice medicine in India.
- There is no requirement to pay a donation or capitation fee.
- The fee structure in Russian Medical Universities is reasonable.
- There is no need of entrance test for pursuing MBBS in Russian Medical Universities
- All faculty members are internationally acclaimed.
- The Indian students will also get to experience the knowledge and the understanding of different cultures and traditions followed by the Russians.
- The medical degrees awarded to students are recognized by WHO, UNESCO, and the MCI. It provides a great benefit to them to work practically anywhere in the world.
- Each MCI approved Russian Medical Universities provide hostels to the Indian students for accommodation with Indian food.
- Advanced teaching techniques with outstanding facilities equipped with great state-of-the-art infrastructure and advanced laboratories.
Advantages for Indian students to study MBBS in Philippines:
- A medical program provided by the Philippines to their students is recognized worldwide.
- English is spoken in the Philippines so there would not be any problem while interacting with others. The language of coaching is also English.
- MCI (Medical Council of India) approves medical colleges as well as universities and follows the US education system.
- The students who have passed MBBS from the Philippines can also practice in India.
- A unified problem-based learning approach offers better exposure to future medical practitioners.
- Advanced teaching techniques with outstanding facilities equipped with the well-established infrastructure
- The students can also have the option to start working on preparation for the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) to study Post Graduate Degrees.
- The Philippines is extremely safe for Indian students and the environment is also safe.
- There is no donation or capitation fee required in these universities.
- Philippines MBBS College provides the best education at affordable rates.
- The cost of living is quite favorable for Indian students as there are excellent boarding and lodging provided by the university with the availability of Indian food for the students.
Cost of Living
Cost of living in Russia
Russia provides affordable accommodation and well structured curriculum for Medical Students. Various Russian medical universities provide hostel facilities to the students. The students who do not want to stay in a hostel can select some other facility like lodges, inns, homestay, or so. The students can also go for lodging or off grounds staying. The cost of the inn convenience starts from around $30 to $100 per month but off grounds staying is a little bit expensive that ranges from $150 to $400 per month and depends upon the area.
Cost of living in Philippines
The cost of living is very low that assist the Indian students to afford the expenses easily which is around $ 180-200 per month. Philippines medical universities provide great accommodation facilities in top Philippines colleges to medical students. The students can stay in University hostels at very reasonable fees. The hostels are furnished with furniture. The students can pay the cost of hostel along with the MBBS fees.
PG in Russia vs Philippines
Following are the PG options after completing MBBS in Russia:
- The students can opt for many options to pursue their PG courses after completing MBBS from Russian medical universities. They can choose to do PG in Russia followed by the MBBS.
- They need to clear the MCI screening test and then they can choose any Indian medical colleges for pursuing PG course.
- There are also PG course options in abroad which students can opt too but they need to clear the respective screening tests of the countries they want.
Following are the PG options after completing MBBS in Philippines:
- Philippines universities provide several PG courses
- The students can choose to pursue courses in several disciplines
- They only need to fetch documents relating to their graduation to take admission in PG courses.
Scope After MBBS in Russia or Philippines
Scope after MBBS in Russia
- The students can stay in Russia and practice MBBS
- They can do PG in Abroad
- They can prepare for USMLE (USA)
- They can prepare for PLAB
- They can return back to India, qualify MCI screening test and practice as MBBS
Scope after MBBS in Philippines
- The student that graduate from the Philippines universities have bright career options
- They can choose to migrate to USA and UK for further study
- They can also choose to go back to India and practice medicine
- They can practice medicine in India after qualifying MCI screening tests
Studying MBBS in Russia or Philippines is Worth it or Not
Russia is one of the best destinations for all aspiring students to pursue MBBS because it offers the best facilities for every medical student. The tuition fee of Russian Medical Universities is comparatively lower than the private medical colleges of India. The medium of instruction in Russia is now English which has made the country a popular place for higher education among Indian students. About 10,000 foreign students are taking Admission in Russian Medical Universities every year.
MBBS in Philippines is the best considerable destination to study a course of medicine for Indian students. It enables the students to have brighter career growth after study MBBS in Philippines. It provides the magnificent theoretical as well as practical education which empowers the candidates to become successful practitioners. Medical Degrees get from Philippines Medical Colleges or Universities have worldwide recognition. After completion of MBBS in Philippines, the students can opt for PG in another country or practice as a Doctor in India as well as in another foreign country after clear the National Exit Exam.
We have provided detailed information regarding MBBS in Philippines and MBBS in Russia. The students can choose any country as per their interest and budget. Philippines and Russia both countries provide high-quality education at reasonable fees. After completing MBBS in Philippines and MBBS in Russia, the students can also practice in India after qualifying the MCI screening test.