Haybusak Medical University of Yerevan
About Haybusak University of Yerevan
Haybusak University of Yerevan is among the prominent Armenia MBBS university that was established in 1990. It has wide international relations with cultural-educational organizations and foreign Higher Educational Institutions. It approved by the MCI & Who.
Indian Student Admission Procedure
Indian students need to follow the below steps to take admission in the Armenia MBBS university:
- The students need to fill in the application form appropriately & attach the necessary documents
- Once their application is accepted, they will receive a provisional admission letter.
- When their visa invitation will be ready, the university will mail their visa invitation.
- After that, they need to stamp their visa in the Embassy.
Eligibility Criteria of Haybusak University of Yerevan
The eligibility criteria of the students who want to study in Armenia MBBS university are as follows:
- The students should have science in their 12th standard and should have an aggregate of 50% marks in physics, chemistry, and Biology.
- The students should be at least 17 years of age to take admission in the best Armenia MBBS university.
- The students should also qualify for the NEET exam with passing marks to apply for taking MBBS admission in Armenia.
- The students should have English subject in their higher secondary.
- The students must not be more than 25 years of age.
Requirements for MBBS Admission
The necessary documents for taking admission to the best MBBS university in Armenia are the following:
- A complete filled application form with all accurate details.
- Original and photocopies of Passport.
- Birth certificates and other mandatory certificates must be submitted to the concerned authority.
- Passport size (3cmX4cm) photographs.
- Original and a photocopy of mark sheets of both 10th & 12th standard
- A scorecard of NEFT (if required)
- Transfer certificate from the previous school
- Leaving certificate from the concerned school
- A certificate of code of conduct must be submitted
- The bank copy of guardians must be submitted which indicates that they have sufficient funds to pay the fees.
- A medical checkup certificate is also essential
Haybusak University of Yerevan Fee Structure
|Particulars||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year|
|Tuition Fee in $ (approx.)||4400||3800||3800||3800||3800||3800|
|Fees in Indian Rupees (approx.)||4.48 Lakhs||3.50 Lakhs||3.50 Lakhs||3.50 Lakhs||3.50 Lakhs||3.50 Lakhs|
Haybusak University of Yerevan Facility
Haybusak University of Yerevan provides the following facilities:
- It has well- equipped laboratories, classrooms, and a library.
- It provides a facility of fully furnished hostels with Indian food.
- The students get to study in a safe environment.
Haybusak University of Yerevan Advantages for Indian Student
Haybusak University of Yerevan provides the following advantages to the Indian students:
- There is no need to pay any donation fees for taking MBBS admission in Armenia.
- It has well experienced faculty that provides excellent medical education to the students.
- The medium of teaching is English in this Armenia MBBS university.
- It provides equal attention to practical as well as theoretical knowledge.
- State-of-the-art-infrastructure which makes the study MBBS in this university more productive
New-Lyf Authorized Indian Partner
New-Lyf education is the authorized Indian partner with the top Armenia MBBS university. We have already placed hundreds of Indian students in Armenia for pursuing MBBS course in Haybusak University of Yerevan that taught MBBS course in English language. We have an expert team of consultants that provide well-researched assistance & comprehensive counseling to the students. We provide complete information about Haybusak University of Yerevan and clear each doubt of the students so that they can study in the best Armenia MBBS university and fulfill their wish.