How to do Medical PG in Germany?
Germany provides a great opportunity to students for pursuing a PG course. It is one of the best places to study Medical PG in Germany because no tuition fees are charged for postgraduate studies and medical PG education in Germany University is the most prestigious among the world’s education system. The total duration of pursuing Post Graduation in Germany is three to four years as depend upon the specialization.
Eligibility Criteria for medical PG in Germany
Many students prefer Germany to pursue Post Graduation in Germany but they need to fulfill some requirements such as:
- It is necessary that the students clear MCI screening test for taking admission to the Post Graduation in Germany.
- The students should have English subject in their higher secondary.
- The students must have excellent command in German as well.
- The students should have aggregate 50% marks in their university/college degree.
Required Documents for Post Graduation in Germany
The students need the following documents to study Medical PG in Germany:
- Original and photocopies of Passport.
- Original and one photocopy of mark sheets of both 10th & 12th standard.
- Leaving certificate from the previous studying college.
- A medical checkup certificate is also essential
- Passport size photographs
- Birth certificate and other mandatory certificates must be submitted to the concerned authority.
- A code of conduct certificate must be submitted.
- The students must fill the online admission form with their accurate details
- A bank statement of the guardian should be submitted.
- Offer letter from the Germany PG university
- MBBS course degree certificate
Complete process of admission to Medical PG in Germany
Video Interview is conducted with the following process:
- The students need to state their full name in the interview and passport number
- Introduce themselves- where they are from, family background and previous studies
- Indicate why they have selected to study in Germany
- Where did they get information about the university?
- Why have they selected this university?
- Indicate which sphere of studies interests them and why?
- Have they acquainted themselves with a program description and syllabus of the university website?
- Verbally confirm their request to register.
- The video must be recorded horizontally
- Students’ face must be visible
- The video must be at least 5 minutes
- The student is not allowed to read from the paper at the time of the interview
- High-quality video and audio is compulsory (at least +200MB)
Admission Process of Post Graduation in Germany
- It is necessary that the students must learn the German language very well
- A field like medicine requires personal interaction with their patients
- As the PG course mainly teaches students the practical aspect of the course, it is must to learn the native language to speak to the patients
- The students must have A1 or A2 level in German basics before they apply for the Post Graduation in Germany
- They receive a submission letter for TELC B2 and TELC C1 from a language learning center
- The government also approved test works
- After this process, they can apply for an Approbation exam
- All the documents will be verified, and if there are any errors, then it will be canceled
- There are few viva exams also for admission in the Post Graduation in Germany
Germany is one of the best places to pursue PG course in the best universities. Germany PG universities provide PG courses at reasonable cost. Germany PG University has well equipped medical facilities that help the students to enhance their professional skills. It provides the magnificent theoretical as well as practical education which empowers the candidates to become successful practitioners.