IMS Kazakhstan Direct MBBS Admission for 2023 - 2024
IMS Medical University for Indian Students
Almaty, the Republic of Kazakhstan's historic capital and largest city, is home to the International Medical School (IMS) of UIB, a medical institute of this well-known university that was established in 1992. As it has been approved by the Republic of Kazakhstan's Ministry of Education and Science, IMS Kazakhstan offers excellent academic standards.
A five-year MD program called "Smart Medicine" is offered by IMS, with a stronger emphasis on practical skills and knowledge of current medical technologies. There is no language barrier for students seeking MBBS in Kazakhstan because the course is taught in English.
In order to promote active learning during the MBBS program, the International Medical School provides top-notch instruction, cutting-edge equipment, highly qualified and experienced faculty, practical experience, a well-developed infrastructure, an innovative and updated curriculum, effective academics, clinical education, and research. It also provides a welcoming environment, cutting-edge medical training tools, simulation suites, and interactive small-group rooms.
IMS Kazakhstan creates top-notch medical doctors who are more knowledgeable and successful while providing greater medical education at an affordable cost for students from many nations. The National Medical Commission (NMC), UNESCO, the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Ministry of Science and Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan have all given the International Medical School its official seals of approval.
Why IMS Medical University of Kazakhstan?
Here are the reasons to study MBBS in IMS Kazakhstan:
- Reputable University
IMS, Almaty is one of Kazakhstan's top universities. The university is renowned for a number of wonderful things in the world. The university has already produced several outstanding medical researchers and practitioners.
- Excellent Faculty
Without excellent faculty, no university can have either a good reputation or quality. Fortunately, the faculty at this specific college is in good standing. They only have the very best people, not just from Kazakhstan but from all over the world.
- Reasonable Fees
IMS Kazakhstan fee Structure is the least expensive as Kazakhstani universities do not charge particularly high tuition. It only charges a $3500 USD tuition fee.
- Excellent Accommodation Facilities
Speaking about accommodations, Almaty's International Medical School offers excellent housing options for its students. They offer everything the students would require to be comfortable. Hostels designed specifically for international students exist.
The restaurant in the hostel also ensures that the food is delicious. The students are also given cooking gas in the communal kitchen area to ensure that they can eat whatever they desire. All they need to do is purchase their own ingredients to make whatever they want.
All international students studying MBBS in Kazakhstan are in a secure environment. The national government and the university administration make sure that the students are protected and can concentrate on their academics. Anyone entering the campus without a valid purpose is not permitted.
- Global Exposure
The majority of people are inspired to leave their own nation by global exposure. You may be sure that if you attend the International Medical School Almaty, you will discover many new things about the globe. These organizations continue to host a variety of seminars and workshops with speakers and trainers from around the world.
Additionally, there are numerous faculty members from other nations who are authorities in their respective fields. Additionally, you get to socialize with students from nations other than your own who are enrolled in the college. Students benefit greatly from all of these relationships, exposure to events, and internship opportunities around the world.
- Internship Opportunities
Opportunities for internships are a crucial component of medical education. You would not need to bother about internships when you are pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan. Both in the city and the countryside, there are several excellent hospitals.
All of the chances available to students are handled by the college. Moreover, you receive all of that in a small five-year period. When compared to the MD course, that period of time is actually shorter.
IMS Medical University Eligibility Criteria
The following essential requirements must be met in order to be admitted to the International Medical School's MBBS program in Kazakhstan:
- To be eligible to apply for MBBS admission, individuals must be at least 17 years old on or before December 31 of the admission year.
- The applicants must receive a 50% on the HSC exam in the fields of physics, chemistry, and biology.
- For PCB subjects, unreserved students need a total of 50%, whereas reserved students need a minimum of 40%.
- For all applicants to pursue MBBS in Kazakhstan, NEET Qualification is a must.
IMS Medical University 2023 Fee Structure
The International Medical School's MBBS program is very reasonably priced for students. Here is the detailed IMS Kazakhstan fee Structure:
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Total Fees in USD||$7,300||$4,000||$4,000||$4,000||$4,000|
|Total Fees in Rs.||Rs.5,98,990||Rs.3,28,214||Rs.3,28,214||Rs.3,28,214||Rs.3,28,214|
Advantages of Kazakhstan IMS Medical University
Check out a few convincing reasons why students are urged to choose International Medical School for MBBS in Kazakhstan:
- Students from all over the world can receive a top-notch education in English through the UIB International Medical School.
- For a better educational experience, the institution provides a first-rate, well-equipped infrastructure with cutting-edge instructional technology.
- Due to the numerous students who come from diverse nations to study MBBS, there is a multicultural environment.
- IMS has affordable tuition, living expenses, and hostel fees when compared to other nations.
- After their second year, students will have the chance to gain experience working in government hospitals.
- The NMC, UNESCO, WHO, and the Ministry of Science and Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan all formally acknowledge IMS.
- During the MBBS study, every student receives the undivided attention of highly qualified faculty members.
- No entrance exam is required for the student to pursue MBBS in IMS Kazakhstan.
- The International Medical School offers scholarships to deserving students.
- While studying for an MBBS at the International Medical School in Kazakhstan, Indian students can eat Indian food.
- All extracurricular activities, whether they be local, national, or worldwide, are actively pursued by the student.
- IMS has strong ties with the best universities in Russia, the United States, Europe, and Asia, collaborating on projects and offering opportunities for student and faculty exchanges.
- After graduating from an international medical school with an MBBS, the medical degree is recognized all around the world.
Is NEET required for studying MBBS at IMS Medical University?
In order to pursue an MBBS at an international medical school, the NEET exam is required. Candidates must meet the fundamental requirements, be NEET test eligible, and be the minimum age for admission.
How to Apply For MBBS in IMS Medical University?
The following is a general overview of the admissions procedure for interested students:
- The students must complete the online application form found on the New-Lyf Official website.
- Send the application form, along with the relevant educational and other documents, via mail.
- Within a few days, the admissions committee will issue an offer letter to the chosen applicants after reviewing their application materials.
- The first-year tuition for an MBBS course at an international medical school is payable by the students.
- Apply for a visa as soon as possible to ensure that it is valid.
- The chosen individuals can take a flight to Kazakhstan to study medicine.
10 Reasons to Study MBBS in Kazakhstan
Here are ten strong reasons to pursue an MBBS program in Kazakhstan:
- The advanced medical degree program "Smart Medicine," which is available at the International Medical School in Almaty, Kazakhstan. It is primarily concerned with teaching practical skills utilizing cutting-edge medical technologies.
- IMS Kazakhstan offers cutting-edge information that complies with worldwide standards in an effort to develop students' learning abilities and promote active learning.
- IMS Kazakhstan fee Structure is affordable. The students can receive a high-quality education at a low cost.
- Because of the excellent teacher-to-student ratio, each student may receive individualized attention.
- The university is now a well-known institution in Kazakhstan after receiving recognition from the NMC and WHO.
- The institution provides accommodations for international students.
- The institution offers more advanced medical training and programs at the most affordable prices to all of the students who come from all over the world.
- IMS invites international lecturers to introduce various course-related concepts to the students.
- There are also other amenities including a library, dining options, and housing available for the students.
- The admission application process is simple.
Medical PG in Kazakhstan or India or Germany – Choose the right?
One of the finest possibilities for those interested in medicine is to do PG in Germany following MBBS. Because it opens the door to a rewarding career in medicine. You can specialize in the area of medicine that interests you. If you're an Indian student who wants to study medicine at the graduate level in Germany after earning your MBBS, you can do so without paying any tuition.
You have the option to attend prominent, well-known universities and pay affordable tuition. The residential programs offered by German medical universities give the students a thorough education and real-world experience. Your in-depth training will provide you with top-notch experience and knowledge.