AMA School of Medicine, Philippines Direct Admission for 2023 - 2024
About AMA School of Medicine
AMA School of Medicine is one of the great options to pursue MBBS in the Philippines. It was established in 2008. Taking MBBS Admission in Philippines in AMA School of Medicine is very affordable. The students will get an understanding of basic science and clinical science concepts in the class of medicine during the first three year of MBBS course & they have been taught the practical aspects through the practice of medicine, epidemiologic, & health research programs from the fourth year of MBBS course. This college is recognized by the MCI & WHO.
Indian Student Admission Procedure
Indian students need to follow the following procedure for taking MBBS admission in Philippines:
- The students need to fill the application form online on the university’s portal.
- They need to submit the required documents.
- The review & approval process takes at least 10-15 days.
- The eligible student will get an official invitation letter from the institute.
- The students then apply for the visa to study MBBS in Medical College in Philippines.
Eligibility Criteria of AMA School of Medicine
The eligibility criteria of the students who want to study MBBS in Medical College in Philippines are as follows:
- The students should have science in their 12th standard and should have an aggregate of 50% marks in physics, chemistry, and Biology.
- The students should be at least 17 years of age to take MBBS admission in Philippines.
- The students should also qualify for the NEET exam with passing marks to apply for taking admission to MBBS Admission in Philippines.
- The students should have English subject in their higher secondary.
- The students must not be more than 25 years of age.
Requirements for MBBS Admission
The necessary documents for taking admission to MBBS Admission in Philippines are the following:
- A complete filled application form with all accurate details.
- Original and photocopies of Passport.
- Birth certificates and other mandatory certificates must be submitted to the concerned authority.
- Passport size (3cmX4cm) photographs.
- Original and a photocopy of mark sheets of both 10th & 12th standard
- A scorecard of NEFT (if required)
- Transfer certificate from the previous school
- Leaving certificate from the concerned school
- A certificate of code of conduct must be submitted
- The bank copy of guardians must be submitted which indicates that they have sufficient funds to pay the fees to Medical College in Philippines.
- A medical checkup certificate is also essential
AMA School of Medicine Fee Structure
The MBBS course offered to students in the Philippines is known as the MD program (Doctor of Medicine). AMA Medical College fees would range anywhere between 12 to 25 lacs.
AMA School of Medicine Scholarship Scheme
AMA School of Medicine offered medical scholarships to the local students only.
AMA School of Medicine Facility
The aim of AMA School of Medicine is to produce competent medical practitioners & provides the following facilities:
- Medical College in Philippines has many facilities that are used for the advancement of students’ clinical and practical skills.
- It consists of laboratories for Histology, Microbiology, Parasitology, and Pathology.
- Medical College in Philippines provide the best hostel accommodation.
- The hostel of Medical College in Philippines is fully-furnished and air-conditioned.
AMA School of Medicine Advantages for Indian Student
- There is no requirement to appear for the entrance test for taking MBBS Admission in Philippines.
- Medical College in Philippines is recognized by the MCI & WHO.
- There is no requirement to pay the capitalization fee & donation fee.
- The students who pursue MBBS in Medical College in Philippineswould have a wide exposure to clinical practice.
- The MBBS degree provided by Medical College in Philippines is renowned globally and has great value.
New-Lyf Authorized Indian Partner
New-Lyf education is the authorized Indian partner with Medical College in Philippines. We have already placed hundreds of Indian students in Philippines for pursuing MBBS course in AMA School of Medicine that taught MBBS course in English language. We have an expert team of consultants that provide well-researched assistance & comprehensive counseling to the students.