STUDY MBBS IN ABROAD AT MCI APPROVED MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES
- What MCI?
- Some key points for MCI Screening Test:
- Why MCI Approved Universities?
- Advantages of Studying MBBS in MCI Approved Universities
- List of MCI Approved Universities in Abroad
MBBS is an extremely valued degree or course across the world and it is totally worth taking medical admission in Abroad with top MCI approved medical universities with a reasonable fee structure & without any donation for medical admission in Abroad. The process of admission to MCI approved medical universities in Abroad is very easy & hassle-free.
MCI (Medical Council of India) also known as Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE) which is a licensure exam conducted by the National Board of Examination (NBE) in India. Indian students who have pursued MBBS from abroad have to clear MCI Exam.
The medical students who have completed their MBBS degree from MCI approved medical universities in abroad need to qualify the MCI screening test for practicing in India after completing the MBBS course. If the students have complete knowledge about the subject, they can easily crack the MCI Screening Test.
Some key points for MCI Screening Test:
- MCI Screening Test is conducted twice in a year.
- The Medium of Instruction is English.
- MCI Screening Test has total number of 300 MCQs which are further divided into 2 sections. Every section is of 150 marks.
- There is no negative marking in the MCI Screening Test.
- The students who have obtained 50% marks in MBBS degree are eligible to give this exam.
- The students can attempt MCI Screening Test many times.
Why MCI Approved Universities?
The medical students should prefer MCI Approved Medical Universities because of the following reasons:
- Globally recognized degrees: MCI Approved Medical Universities provide globally recognized degrees approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and enlisted with the World Directory of Medical Schools that offers you the liberty to practice your medical career in India after clearing the MCI Screening Test.
- Top-class teaching standards: MCI Approved Medical Universities have a great experience in delivering medical education. There are various best universities in Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Philippines, Belize, Ukraine, France, Armenia, Georgia, Belize and many more that provide excellent teaching standards with outstanding facilities equipped with the best infrastructure.
- Reasonable fees: The students can take medical admission in abroad in MCI Approved Medical Universities at reasonable fees.
- World-class infrastructure: Top medical universities in abroad have a world-class infrastructure with outstanding facilities equipped with the well-established infrastructure which enriches the entire experience of the students.
- Great exposure: The students have bright future prospects that can take medical admission in abroad. MCI approved medical universities provide an opportunity to study a diverse background in the high patient flow and develop case studies while pursuing the MBBS course.
- English taught programs: The language barrier is also a big issue for Indian students to take medical admission in abroad but the medium of instruction is English in MCI Approved Medical Universities
Advantages of Studying MBBS in MCI Approved Universities
Studying MBBS in MCI Approved Universities is a great opportunity for Indian students. There are various advantages as given below:
- The students that take medical admission in abroad get to learn in the top medical colleges all over the world.
- The medical colleges/universities are recognized by MCI & WHO.
- MCI Approved Medical Universities provide quality education.
- There is not any donation and capitation fee in MCI Approved Medical Universities.
- MCI Approved Medical Universities also provide scholarship to study MBBS abroad with selective universities.
- The fee structure in MCI Approved Medical Universities is very affordable.
- They also provide Indian food.
- The cost of living in many countries is almost matching that of Indian cost.
- The students get global exposure after completion of MBBS course in abroad.
- About 20,000 Indian students take Medical admission in Abroad.
List of MCI Approved Universities in Abroad
The students should choose the New-Lyf education consultant who guides you correctly for country and university selection. We recommend you the best MCI Approved Medical Universities. It is necessary to always select “A” grade universities while selecting the university to take Medical admission in Abroad.