Our Lady of Fatima University
About Our Lady of Fatima University
Our Lady of Fatima University is one of the best MBBS university in Philippines that was established in 1967. It comprises of 5 buildings with the latest medical laboratory equipment that meets the standards of the Board of Medical Education. It is recognized by the MCI and WHO. The medium of coaching MBBS in this medical university in Philippines is English.
Indian Student Admission Procedure
Indian students need to follow the below steps to take admission in the best MBBS university in Philippines:
- The students need to fill in the application form appropriately & attach the necessary documents
- Once their application is accepted, they will receive a provisional admission letter.
- When their visa invitation will be ready, the university will mail their visa invitation.
- After that, they need to stamp their visa in the Embassy.
Eligibility Criteria of Our Lady of Fatima University
The eligibility criteria of the students who want to study MBBS in medical university in Philippines are as follows:
- The students should have science in their 12th standard and should have an aggregate of 50% marks in physics, chemistry, and Biology.
- The students should be at least 17 years of age to take MBBS admission in Philippines.
- The students should also qualify for the NEET exam with passing marks to apply for taking admission to MBBS Admission in Philippines.
- The students should have English subject in their higher secondary.
- The students must not be more than 25 years of age.
Requirements for MBBS Admission
The necessary documents for taking admission to the best medical university in Philippines are the following:
- A complete filled application form with all accurate details.
- Original and photocopies of Passport.
- Birth certificates and other mandatory certificates must be submitted to the concerned authority.
- Passport size (3cmX4cm) photographs.
- Original and a photocopy of mark sheets of both 10th & 12th standard
- A scorecard of NEFT (if required)
- Transfer certificate from the previous school
- Leaving certificate from the concerned school
- A certificate of code of conduct must be submitted
- The bank copy of guardians must be submitted which indicates that they have sufficient funds to pay the fees.
- A medical checkup certificate is also essential
Our Lady of Fatima University Fee Structure
|Academic Year||Fees in INR|
|MD I Course (1st Year)||4,16,000|
|MD II Course (2nd Year)||4,16,000|
|MD III Course (3rd Year)||4,16,000|
|MD IV Course (4th Year)||4,16,000|
Our Lady of Fatima University Scholarship Scheme
The students who fulfill the needed score in academics are given following types of scholarships:
|1.25 or higher||100% off on the total fee|
|1.26 – 1.30||100% discount on tuition fee|
|1.31 – 1.40||75% discount on tuition fee|
|1.41 – 1.50||50% discount on tuition fee|
|1.51 – 1.60||25% discount on tuition fee|
|1.61 – 1.70||10% discount on tuition fee|
Our Lady of Fatima University Facility
Our Lady of Fatima University provides the following facilities:
- It provides computer laboratory facility that is equipped with internet access to facilitate networking and do research work in medicine.
- It consists of laboratories for Histology, Microbiology, Parasitology, and Pathology.
- It provides the best facilities in the campus such as conference and seminar rooms, classrooms, lecture halls, research and teaching laboratories, library facilities with audiovisual monitors.
Our Lady of Fatima University Advantages for Indian Student
Our Lady of Fatima University provides the following advantages to the Indian students:
- It provides more practical knowledge as compared to theory knowledge of MBBS education.
- The campus provides a great environment to the students.
- There is no requirement to give any entrance exam to enroll to the MBBS course.
- There is no requirement to pay capitation fee or donation fee.
- The fee structure of Our Lady of Fatima University is very affordable.
- This best MBBS university in Philippines is beautiful and provides a safe environment to Indian students.
New-Lyf Authorized Indian Partner
New-Lyf education is the authorized Indian partner with the best MBBS university in Philippines. We have already placed hundreds of Indian students in Philippines for pursuing MBBS course in Our Lady of Fatima University that taught MBBS course in English language. We have an expert team of consultants that provide well-researched assistance & comprehensive counseling to the students. We provide complete information about Our Lady of Fatima University and clear each doubt of the students so that they can study MBBS in the topmedical university in Philippines and fulfill their wish.