Saint Tereza Medical University
About Saint Tereza Medical University
Saint Tereza Medical University is one of the top MCI approved medical colleges in Armenia that was founded in 1992. It has highly educated and dedicated staff members that provide high quality of education to the medical students with a practical approach and multicultural environment. The duration of MBBS course in this university is six years.
Indian Student Admission Procedure
Indian students need to follow the below steps to take admission in the best Armenia MBBS college:
- The students need to fill the application forms of the desired university which is available at Saint Tereza Medical University website.
- The eligible students will get an offer letter within some days.
- Once they receive an offer letter, they need to pay the first year tuition fee of the MBBS course.
- Then they can apply for the Visa process.
Eligibility Criteria of Saint Tereza Medical University
The eligibility criteria of the students who want to study MBBS in MCI approved medical colleges in Armenia are as follows:
- The students should have science in their 12th standard and should have an aggregate of 50% marks in physics, chemistry, and Biology.
- The students should be at least 17 years of age to take admission in the best Armenia MBBS college.
- The students should also qualify for the NEET exam with passing marks to apply for taking admission to Armenia MBBS college.
- The students should have English subject in their higher secondary.
- The students must not be more than 25 years of age.
Requirements for MBBS Admission
The necessary documents for taking admission to MCI approved medical colleges in Armenia are the following:
- A complete filled application form with all accurate details.
- Original and photocopies of Passport.
- Birth certificates and other mandatory certificates must be submitted to the concerned authority.
- Passport size (3cmX4cm) photographs.
- Original and a photocopy of mark sheets of both 10th & 12th standard
- A scorecard of NEFT (if required)
- Transfer certificate from the previous school
- Leaving certificate from the concerned school
- A certificate of code of conduct must be submitted
- The bank copy of guardians must be submitted which indicates that they have sufficient funds to pay the fees.
- A medical checkup certificate is also essential
Saint Tereza Medical University Fee Structure
|Fee in USD (approx)||4000|
|Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||2,80,000|
Saint Tereza Medical University Facility
Saint Tereza Medical University provides the following facilities:
- It provides all basic facilities such as library, hostel, mess, Computer labs, Auditorium, hospital, Medical and well-equipped classrooms for the students.
- It offers a developed hostel management system.
- It provides all modern amenities that include bedding, blankets, cupboard, table, fan, electrical appliance, & more.
Saint Tereza Medical University Advantages for Indian Student
Saint Tereza Medical University provides the following advantages to the Indian students:
- It provides an excellent quality of medical education to the students.
- It is recognized by the MCI & WHO.
- The fee structure of MBBS course at Saint Tereza Medical University is very low.
- The language used for teaching MBBS is English.
- It has the top faculty members that provide high-quality education to students.
- The building area of this university comprises various rooms equipped for practical and theoretical classes.
New-Lyf Authorized Indian Partner
New-Lyf education is the authorized Indian partner with the MCI approved medical colleges in Armenia. We have already placed hundreds of Indian students in Armenia for pursuing MBBS course in Saint Tereza Medical University that taught MBBS course in English language. We have an expert team of consultants that provide well-researched assistance & comprehensive counseling to the students. We provide complete information about Saint Tereza Medical University and clear each doubt of the students so that they can study in the best Armenia MBBS college and fulfill their wish.