Medical University of Warsaw
The Medical University of Warsaw is a prestigious public medical school located in Warsaw, the capital city of Poland. It was founded in 1809 and is one of the oldest and largest medical universities in Poland. The university offers a wide range of medical programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels, including Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, and Pharmacy.
The Medical University of Warsaw is recognized by various international organizations such as the World Health Organization (WHO), the Medical Council of India (MCI), and the European Union (EU). It is also a member of the prestigious Association of Medical Schools in Europe (AMSE) and the International Association of Universities (IAU).
The university has state-of-the-art facilities and laboratories, and the teaching faculty consists of highly qualified professors and researchers. The university provides excellent academic and clinical training, and students have the opportunity to gain practical experience in some of the leading hospitals and clinics in Poland.
Graduates of the Medical University of Warsaw are highly respected and sought after by employers in Poland and around the world. They are well-prepared to pursue successful careers in various fields of medicine, research, and academia.
MBBS in Medical University of Warsaw
The Medical University of Warsaw is a public medical university located in Warsaw, Poland. The university offers a six-year MD program in English language for international students who wish to study medicine.
Here are some key details about the MBBS program at Medical University of Warsaw:
- Eligibility Criteria: The candidate must have completed their 12th standard education with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as their main subjects. Additionally, the candidate must also qualify for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) in India.
- Admission Process: The admission process for the MBBS program at Medical University of Warsaw is based on the candidate's academic performance and the score obtained in the entrance examination conducted by the university. The application process is online and the candidate needs to submit the application form along with the required documents and application fees.
- Course Duration: The MBBS program at Medical University of Warsaw is a six-year program, which includes five years of academic coursework and one year of compulsory internship.
- Fee Structure: The fee for the MBBS program at Medical University of Warsaw for international students is approximately €13,700 per year.
- Recognition and Accreditation: The MBBS program offered by the Medical University of Warsaw is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Campus Facilities: The university offers state-of-the-art facilities such as libraries, laboratories, research centers, accommodation, sports facilities, and medical facilities.
Overall, the Medical University of Warsaw provides an excellent platform for students who wish to pursue their MBBS studies abroad.
Medical University of Warsaw for Indian Students
The Medical University of Warsaw in Poland is a popular destination for Indian students who wish to study MBBS abroad. Here are some reasons why Indian students may choose to study at the Medical University of Warsaw:
- World-class education: The Medical University of Warsaw is known for its high-quality education in medicine and healthcare. The university has a long history of providing medical education, and its faculty is made up of experienced and highly qualified professionals.
- Affordable fees: The cost of studying medicine at the Medical University of Warsaw is relatively affordable compared to other countries such as the US, UK, and Australia. This makes it an attractive option for Indian students who may be looking for a more affordable option.
- Recognition and accreditation: The MBBS program offered by the Medical University of Warsaw is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI), the World Health Organization (WHO), and other international medical bodies. This means that Indian students who graduate from the university are eligible to practice medicine in India and other countries.
- English-taught program: The MBBS program at the Medical University of Warsaw is taught in English, making it easier for Indian students to follow the lectures and coursework.
- Student support: The university offers a range of support services for international students, including accommodation, visa support, and language courses.
- Multicultural environment: The Medical University of Warsaw has a diverse student population, with students from over 70 countries studying at the university. This provides a multicultural environment that helps students develop a global perspective and learn from each other's experiences.
Overall, the Medical University of Warsaw provides an excellent opportunity for Indian students to pursue their MBBS studies abroad in a world-class institution with affordable fees and excellent recognition and accreditation.
Eligibility Criteria for Medical University of Warsaw
The eligibility criteria for Indian students who wish to apply for the MBBS program at the Medical University of Warsaw in Poland are as follows:
- Age: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Academic qualifications: The candidate should have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as compulsory subjects.
- Minimum marks: The candidate should have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
- Entrance exams: The candidate should have appeared and qualified in a national-level entrance examination such as NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) or other recognized entrance examinations.
- Language proficiency: The candidate should have a good command of the English language as the MBBS program is taught in English. Some universities may require students to pass an English language proficiency test such as TOEFL or IELTS.
It is important to note that the eligibility criteria may vary slightly between universities, so it is recommended to check the specific requirements of the Medical University of Warsaw before applying.
Medical University of Warsaw 2023 Fee Structure
The fee structure for the Medical University of Warsaw for the 2023 academic year.
|Tuition Fees in $
|Tuition Fees in ₹
|Hostel Fee Per Month
Is NEET required for studying MBBS at Medical University of Warsaw
Yes, NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is mandatory for Indian students who wish to study MBBS at the Medical University of Warsaw in Poland. NEET is a national-level medical entrance exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in India, and it is mandatory for Indian students seeking to pursue an MBBS degree from any medical university abroad. Therefore, Indian students must qualify NEET to be eligible for admission to the Medical University of Warsaw.
Study Medicine in Warsaw
Warsaw is home to several prestigious medical universities that offer programs taught entirely in English. The Medical University of Warsaw is the largest medical school in Poland and is highly ranked globally. It provides world-class education and training in fields like general medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, public health, and more. Warsaw offers an affordable cost of living and tuition compared to other major European cities. Students get hands-on clinical experience starting in their 3rd year at one of the university's affiliated teaching hospitals. The Medical University of Warsaw has partnerships with major hospitals and research institutes around Warsaw as well as in other cities in Poland and across Europe. This allows students to get clinical training in diverse settings. After graduating, students can pursue residency and specialization programs across the European Union. Warsaw itself provides rich cultural experiences, travel opportunities, a vibrant student life and nightlife. The city is very safe with low crime rates and easy to navigate as a foreign student. Studying medicine in Warsaw provides a high-quality education and clinical experience at an affordable price.
Medical University of Warsaw Fees for International Students
For the 6-year English program in Medicine:
Tuition fees - €11,000 (around $11,700) per year
Total program cost - €66,000 (around $70,200)
For the 5-year English program in Dentistry:
Tuition fees - €11,000 (around $11,700) per year
Total program cost - €55,000 (around $58,500)
For the 4-year English program in Pharmacy:
Tuition fees - €9,000 (around $9,540) per year
Total program cost - €36,000 (around $38,160)
For the BSc in Public Health:
Tuition fees - €7,000 (around $7,420) per year
Total program cost - €21,000 (around $22,260) for 3 years
There are some additional costs like application fee, student union fee, insurance etc. amounting to around €150-300 per year. The tuition fees may change slightly each year. Scholarships are also available to help cover costs. Overall, studying medicine in Warsaw is still very affordable compared to other universities in Europe.
How to Apply for MBBS at Medical University of Warsaw?
Here are the steps to apply for MBBS at the Medical University of Warsaw:
- Check the eligibility criteria: Before applying, ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria set by the university.
- Take the required entrance exam: As an Indian student, you must have a valid NEET score to be eligible to apply for MBBS at the Medical University of Warsaw.
- Fill out the application form: Visit the university's official website and fill out the online application form. Ensure that you provide all the required details accurately.
- Submit the required documents: Along with the application form, you will also need to submit the following documents:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- NEET scorecard
- Passport copy
- Passport-sized photographs
- English language proficiency certificate (if applicable)
- Pay the application fee: After submitting the application form and the required documents, pay the application fee as per the university's guidelines.
- Wait for the admission decision: The university will review your application and notify you of the admission decision via email.
- Apply for a visa: If you receive an admission offer, apply for a student visa to study in Poland.
Note that the specific application process and requirements may vary depending on the university's guidelines, so it is recommended to check the New-Lyf Overseas for detailed information.