Why Is MBBS Cheap In Russia?
Russia is one of the best places to pursue MBBS course. Russian medical universities provide MBBS in Russia at Low Fee and the best facilities for all the medical students. The students who want to study medicine in Russia and also have 50% marks can apply for the Scholarship. Russian medical universities provide MBBS course at a very affordable fee.
Why MBBS Cost is Low
The students can study low cost MBBS in Russia in top Russian medical colleges. The fees of Medical college in Russia is anywhere around 4000 US Dollars per year only. The cost of living in Russia for MBBS students is also reasonable. Here are the reasons for pursuing MBBS in Russia at low fee:
- There is no requirement to pay any donation or capitation fee for taking admission to Russia for studying medicine.
- The tuition fee for MBBS in Russia is subsidized by the Russian Education Ministry which makes it reasonable to pursue MBBS in Russia for Indian students.
- Medical colleges/universities in Russia are approved by the MCI and WHO and the degree has worldwide recognition.
- Russian medical colleges/universities have advanced laboratories, well-developed medical faculty, and top-class infrastructure.
- MBBS graduates from Russia can also practice in India after qualifying MCI screening test.
- The admission to Russian medical universities is very easy and convenient.
List all the (English Medium) MBBS Colleges with Fee Structure
There are some MBBS colleges in Russia that follow the method of teaching in only English language. Here is the list of the English-medium MBBS colleges with fee structure:
|MBBS colleges||Tuition Fee in USD|
|Volgograd State Medical University||6000|
|Dagestan State Medical University||3000|
|Kazan State Medical University||7000|
|Crimean Federal University||4250|
|People’s Friendship University of Russia||7000|
Suitable for whom:
Russia is the most preferred destination for all aspiring medical students because of top-class medical education with state-of-art infrastructure. It is suitable for every aspiring medical student that wants to pursue low-cost MBBS in Russia such as:
- The students who scored low NEET score can take admission in top Russian medical colleges as there is no requirement of any entrance exam.
- The students who want to become Doctor but budget is low can take direct admission to MBBS in Russia at a low fee and fulfill their dream.
- The students who want to explore other nation education system can definitely study MBBS in Russia.
- The students who attended NEET couple years but couldn’t score to get MBBS Seat in India can easily get admission to Russian medical colleges/universities at a very affordable fee.
Russia is a developed country in the world. Most of the Indian students prefer to pursue MBBS in Russia because of the low-cost MBBS Fees and reasonable living costs. The top medical colleges of Russia also provide an MBBS course in the English language. After completing MBBS from Russia, the candidates can go for a PG courses. Traveling to Russia to study MBBS is always an exciting experience.