Top 4 Countries to Study MBBS in Europe at MCI Approved University
Europe is one of the finest destinations for pursuing MBBS across the world. Students from across the globe come to study MBBS in Europe because it has some of the best universities over the world that provides world class education. The professors are extremely professional and expert at their subject.
European countries such as Russia, Finland, France, and Germany are well-known for providing world-class medical education. After completing the MBBS course from these countries, the students will have a successful career in the medical field. Here are the top countries to study MBBS in Europe this year:
Russia is one of the top European country for MBBS as it offers the best facilities for every medical student. The fee structure of Russian Medical Universities is very affordable. The medium of instruction in Russia is now English which has made the country a popular place for higher education among Indian students. The medical degree obtained from Medical Universities in Russia is globally accepted because these are listed in the WHO and MCI.
Advantages to study MBBS in Russia
- Travel to Russia is much easier and even economical than traveling to other countries.
- The students also trained for MCI screening so that the students can easily attain registration to practice medicine in India.
- The medium of instruction in Russian Medical Universities is English and Russian.
- Advanced teaching techniques with outstanding facilities equipped with great state-of-the-art infrastructure and advanced laboratories.
- Russian Medical Universities are approved by organizations such as WHO and MCI.
- There is no donation or capitation fee required in these universities.
- Russian Medical Universities provide the best education at affordable rates.
- The cost of living is quite favorable for Indian students as there are excellent boarding and lodging provided by the Russian Medical Universities.
Benefits for students to do PG in Russia
- The students for any postgraduate courses can apply for PG whole the year and at any time. As there are no time restrictions for PG courses.
- They will get high-quality education at a reasonable price.
- PG courses in medicine are taught in English language so there is no language barrier until their training in hospitals.
- Russian State Medical Universities also provide Internship, Clinical Residency and Ph.D.
- The students can do Post-graduation in Europe or in other countries.
- They can join any hospitals.
- They can practice medicine in India after qualifying MCI screening test.
- They can prepare for USMLE and PLAB.
The medical degrees awarded by Russian Medical Universities to students are recognized by WHO, UNESCO, and the MCI that provides a great benefit to the students to work practically anywhere in the world. Each MCI approved Russian Medical Universities provide hostels to the Indian students for accommodation with Indian food.
Ukraine is one of the top European country for MBBS because of low-cost medical education. It comprises of varioustop Medical Universities in Ukraine that provide MBBS at an affordable fee. The students are awarded the degree as MD Physician after completing MBBS in Ukraine. Every year, a large number of students take admission to study MBBS in Ukraine. The students do not need to give any entrance test to take admission in Ukraine Medical University.
Advantages to study MBBS in Ukraine
- The tuition fee of MBBS in Ukraine is very low and inexpensive as compared to other countries.
- The medical education provided by Ukraine medical colleges/universities is highly subsidized by the Government of Ukraine.
- Ukraine Medical Universities are accredited by the Ministry of Education and Science and Ministry of Healthcare of Ukraine and the universities are listed in the World Medical Schools of the World Health Organization.
- The living cost in Ukraine is also reasonable with a healthy environment.
- There is no requirement to clear any entrance exam to take admission in Ukraine medical university.
Benefits for students to do PG in Ukraine
- The students can pursue PG or can start their career as the MBBS degree from recognized Ukraine universities has worldwide recognition.
- The students can choose to do PG anywhere such as in India, Ukraine or any other country but they need to clear the respective entrance exam or screening test of that country to pursue PG in any country.
- After completing the medical degree from Ukraine, the Indian students can sit for MCI screening test which is known as FMGE exam.
- They can go with a PG course from the USA, Canada & any other European countries.
- They can join private or Govt. hospital.
The students that complete MBBS from Ukraine Medical Universitycan easily get a job in India or in any country as the MBBS degree obtained from a Ukraine University is recognized by the MCI.
Finland is one of the top European country for MBBS because it enables the students to have brighter career growth after study medicine. It provides the magnificent theoretical as well as practical education which empowers the candidates to become successful practitioners. The MBBS course from Finland is globally recognized including the MCI. Most of the people in Finland speak in Finnish language but the medium of instruction is English in Finland colleges/universities.
Advantages to study MBBS in Finland
- The medium of instruction is English in Finland colleges and universities.
- Modern teaching techniques with top-class facilities equipped with the well-established infrastructure
- There is no donation or capitation fee required in Finland colleges and universities.
- The cost of living is quite favorable for Indian students as there are excellent boarding and lodging provided by the university with the availability of Indian food for the students.
- The students can fulfill their dream of studying MBBS in Finland with the minimum expense.
- There is no requirement of any entrance exam to take MBBS admission in Finland .
- The students can also have the option to start working on preparation for the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) to study Post Graduate Degrees.
- After completing MBBS in Finland, the students will get the best placement in the renowned college of India or in any hospital.
Most of the Finland colleges and universities are approved byMCI (Medical Council of India). A medical program provided by the Finland to their students is recognized worldwide. The students who have passed MBBS from the Finland can also practice in India.
Germany is one of the top European country for MBBS in the world. Germany provides free education that is extremely challenging for international students to get an MBBS seat with the top German medical universities. Germany is well-known to have a world-class healthcare system that enables the students to have the opportunity of training in modern infrastructure with advanced equipment. The admission procedure in Germany medical college /universities is quite easy and simple.
Advantages to study MBBS in Germany
- The medical education system in German is considered one of the finest in the world.
- After completing the MBBS in Germany, an Indian student becomes eligible for a permanent residence certificate.
- There is no requirement of any entrance exam is required to take admission in Germany medical universities/colleges.
- The fee structure in Germany medical colleges is very affordable and the cost of living is also reasonable.
- There is no need to give any entrance exam to take admission in Germany Medical College.
- The students do not have to pay any capitation fee or donation fee.
Benefits for students to do PG in Germany
- PG in Germany after MBBS includes on-the-job training in which the hospital sanctions an approval for the students to conduct medical operations.
- Medical PG in Germany is available at no tuition fee which means the cost of education is next to zero.
- The cost of living is very affordable during PG course in Germany. They can also practice in Germany as well
- The students can become a specialist doctor as per their preference.
- After completing MBBS course from Germany, they have the opportunities to work at any hospital in Germany as well as in India.
- The students can also set up their clinic in India and in Germany too.
- After the completion of the MBBS in Germany, The students can also work in various countries at a high salary package.
Each Germany medical college are mostly acknowledged and recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI). The hospitals associated with the Germany medical college provide the best quality health care and utilize the latest medical technologies and instruments.
All the above-mentioned countries are the top European countries for MBBS at affordable fees. The medical universities are recognized by MCI & WHO. All are providing high-quality of education to medical students with state-of-art- infrastructure. The students can choose any of the above country to study MBBS in Europe as per their preference.