Why MBBS cheap in Philippines?
The Philippines is one of the best destinations for Indian students to study MBBS. Every year, more than 8000 students take admission to study MBBS in Philippines at low fee. The best Philippines medical universities are approved by the MCI and also listed in the WHO and FAIMER. The top MCI & WHO approved Philippines medical universities follow the US education system. After completing the MBBS in Philippines, the students are awarded with the medical degree which is known as the MD program (Doctor of Medicine).
Why MBBS Cost is Low?
Studying MBBS in Philippines has one of the best education systems in Asia. The students can study low cost MBBS in Philippines with high quality of education in top Philippines colleges/universities. Here are the reasons to study MBBS in Philippines at low fee:
- It is one of the best destinations for Indian students to study completely in English at affordable fees and high-quality Medical Education.
- The Philippines is well-known for providing quality education in MBBS.
- The higher level of practical sessions and experienced teaching staff in the Philippines Medical colleges has gained significant popularity around the world.
- The Philippines have a very great reputation and known to convey the medicinal training of magnificence.
- The language of instruction is English which makes it a favorable place for many international students.
- The students from India are eligible to take the MCI screening exam after they complete their medical degree from the Philippines medical college.
- The MBBS degree from a Philippines college is recognized by WHO and MCI that enables the students eligible for leading international medical exams such as USMLE and MCI for clinical practice in other countries.
List all the (English Medium) MBBS Colleges with Fee Structure
The medium of instruction in Philippines medical colleges/universities is English which makes it a favorable place for many international students. Here is the list of all English medium MBBS colleges with fee structure:
|Universities||Total Course Cost in Rs.|
|University of Santo Tomas||14,70,000|
|Emilio Aguinaldo College, Manila||20,72,000|
|AMA School of Medicine||17,50,000|
|University of Northern Philippines||10,78,000|
|Cagayan State University Tuguegarao||10,71,000|
|Davao Medical School Foundation||21,28,000|
|St. Paul University, Philippines||18,19,000|
|Ago Medical & Educational Center||12,60,000|
|UV Gullas College of Medicine||17,85,000|
|Bicol Christian College of Medicine||12,60,000|
Suitable for whom:
The Philippines is one of the best destinations for all aspiring medical students because of high quality education with top-class facilities. It is suitable for every aspiring medical student that wants to pursue low-cost MBBS in Philippines such as:
- The students who scored low NEET score can take admission in top Philippines medical colleges as there is no requirement of any entrance exam.
- The students who want to become Doctor but budget is low can take direct admission to MBBS in Philippines at a low fee and fulfill their dream.
- The students who want to explore other nation education system can definitely study MBBS in Philippines.
- The students who attended NEET couple years but couldn’t score to get MBBS Seat in India can easily get admission to Philippines medical colleges/universities at a very affordable fee.
The Philippines provides high-quality education with a safe environment for international students. The students can study low cost MBBS in Philippines. It provides the students to have brighter career opportunities after completion of MBBS in Philippines. The degree in medical obtained from the Philippines is accepted globally that assists the students to get a job in any part of the world.